The Breeding Station (OPEN)
Zero nodded. "Alright. When do I have to give birth again?" He asked.
"Can you pleasure me?" Zero asked blushing.
"Pwease?" Zero asked cutely as he gave the puppy dog eyes.
Zero rubbed his legs and belly. "Blowjob?" He suggested.
"After this. I promise." Zero said as he held his belly.
Zero pouted. "Alright. Let's go to sleep." He said a little disappointed.
Zero moaned in pain as he felt the contractions. He nudged Talekia. "Talekia! Its time!"
Zero nodded as he stayed on his side. "The egg is almost out." He moaned before the egg popped out of him, the second one already emerging.
"It just comes naturally I guess." Zero explained before he moaned. The 10th egg was the largest and was getting stuck.
Zero moaned as Talekia rubbed his belly. "Don't stop. It feels good." He said before he pushed again.
Zero moaned as he delivered his 19th egg. He looked down and noticed was still large, as big as a beachball. "The last egg is huge!"
Zero pushed hard to get the last egg out. He moaned as the egg was large. He moaned louder and louder as the egg caused pleasure for him by stretching his hole. With a pop, the egg emerged and gallons of fluids followed. He panted from the experience.
Zero panted heavily as he watched the eggs go. He had tears in his eyes as he watched each egg go. "Do they really have to go?" He asked.
Zero blushed at Talekia's words. "I want to be with you too. I want to be your partner and carry only your children." He said happily.
Zero nodded. "Let's. I would love to see your planet."
Zero nodded. "Yes. Let's make our own baby."
Zero nodded. "Of course! I'm so excited!" He said happily. "But, it'll be a long way to get to your home. We would need to kill the time, somehow." He said suggestively.
Zero smiled as he moved closer and started to kiss Talekia. He massaged her hips and fondled her butt.
Zero smiled. "Then let's move it there." He suggested as they went into the shuttle. Zero continued to kiss and fondle Talekia inside.
Zero raised an eyebrow. "Those are interesting. What are they?" He asked as he looked deep into Talekia's eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,424 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,271 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,127 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,703 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,418 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,698 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,084 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,345 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,100 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock