Alien Neighbour (closed)
"Oh, oh, oh, Ryne," she gasps as he enters her.
Ryne moves slowly at first but moved faster into her as time went on.
"Ryne! Ryne! Ohhhhhhhh!" she moans loudly.
Ryne went faster into Amanda, reaching deep into her before releasing his seed as he did. He kissed Amanda deeply, massaging her breasts as he did.
"Oh God, oh! Ryne! Ryne, I'm going to-" she throws her head back and moans loudly as she climaxes.
Ryne moaned as he climaxed again with Amanda. He laid down beside Amanda after finishing.
"Ryne, that was incredible," she pants. She rolls onto her side, watching him lovingly. She traces the muscles of his chest with her finger.
Ryne smiled as he held Amanda. "I love you so much. I can't wait to get pregnant again."
"Me either," she says, resting a hand on his nearly flat belly. "Let's go to my, well, our bed, just spend some time together while the babies sleep." She puts on a long, thin t-shirt, and heads back to the bedroom.
Ryne nodded as he got up and went to bed with Amanda.

(Skip to impregnation?)
(Sure. Want to go back to the clinic or do it at home?)

Amanda gently wakes Ryne. "Baby, wake up, today's the day," she says, smiling.
(At home)

Ryne woke up and smiled. "I'm so excited." He said.
She hands him a plastic cup. "You know what to do," she says, laughing.
Ryne nodded as he took the cup and started to masturbate. He finished after a few minutes and gave the cup to Amanda.
She takes it from him. "Put on something comfortable," she says. She heads to the kitchen to prepare.
Ryne nodded as he put on a loose t-shirt and some shorts.
She comes back in with a small tray. "Baby, are you sure?" She askd, setting the tray on the bed.
Ryne nodded. "I want to be pregnant again. I want you there to be the mother." He said with love.
"Ok baby, slip your shorts down for me," she says, putting on a pair of gloves.
Ryne nodded as he took off his shorts. He bent over and awaited for the inevitable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,538 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,307 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,078 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,321 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg