Alien Neighbour (closed)
Amanda tries to burp him. "No telling, could be gas or anything. Will you grab one of the girls and start feeding them?"
Ryne nodded as he went and retrieved his daughters. Suddenly, his red shirt started to drip with a white liquid. "Amanda? My chest is leaking." He stated.
"What?" she asks, turning around quickly. "Lay on the couch, let me see," she says quickly.
Ryne walked over the couched and lifted his shirt. He had started to lactate! "What's going on?"
"Well, you're, uh, lactating honey," she says gently.
Ryne blushed at the notion. "How? I don't have breasts or the glands to produce milk." He explained.
Amanda gently presses on his chest. "Apparently, you've developed the glands," she says quietly.
Ryne blushed and moaned as Amanda touched his newly developed breasts. "This is so strange. Then again, I am pregnant after giving birth to quadruplets." He stated.
She laughs. "Want to try and feed one of the girls?" she suggests carefully. "None of them have had bottles yet."
Ryne blushed and nodded. He took Ruby into his arms and she attached to his nipple with ease. He moaned loudly as Ruby breastfed from him.
"You ok? Does it hurt?" Amanda asks quickly, concern on her face.
Ryne shook his head as he moaned in pleasure. "It feels good actually. Give me one of the other two so I can start feeding them."
Amanda brings her and helps him position her to feed. "This is insane," she laughs, shaking her head.
"How do you think I feel? First its male pregnancy, then its alien pregnancy and now I'm lactating!" Ryne stated.
"I know," she said. "I'm glad you kept me around," she smiles, playfully elbowing him.
Ryne smiled. "I'm glad to have met you. I just want to get pregnant with even more babies!" He said happily.
"Let's get through this one first," she smiles. "Ready for Katrina?'
Ryne nodded as he put his arms out. "Give me Adam too. I want to see if he would like some." He said.
Amanda helps him position Adam and Katrina, and places Ruby and Jade in the swing. "He may not, since he just had that bottle."
Ryne nodded as he watched his son and daughter. Katrina took Ryne's breast with ease. Adam looked at Rybe first before latching on, drinking the rest of his milk, enjoying the milk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,538 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,305 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,070 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,321 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg