Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"I'm glad...that even a copy of me is there to care for her. She is hardy, but she couldn't do much by herself. And my sons deserve a father, not an absentee. Your wisdom is better than I knew, my King." Tobias smiled as he felt the idol vigorously vibrate, making waves in the shape of his King's human form to reverberate from the depths of his organs to the surface of his skin. He felt himself opening up. "Even something as simple as this inside me makes all of me feel giddy, with your magic. I'm eager to feel what other tricks you may have. But in the meantime..." Tobias picked up the oil lamp next to him, still heavier than he thought it would be. "I'm feeling bold."

The pretty silver tip scouted around his ring for a chance to slip past the idol. After some deliberate clenching and relaxing, while his King enjoyed stimulating his oddly fatter nipples, Tobias managed to push it in slowly but surely. Then the rest of the lamp had to force its way in...this was more troublesome than he had hoped. "It hurts a bit, but I am determined." He angled the lamp to try and find a different way when he felt something hot spill inside him...! Deliciously hot, like he submerged his lower half into the kind of bath the King-Consort deflowered him in. "M-My King, what is in this lamp?! I saw nothing inside, and yet I...I...! It's not quite water...?! What is this wonderful fluid drowning my ass?! I-I feel warm and bloated; I feel it'll let me sink this toy deeper!"

Tobias had enough of the lamp inside him, and enough of this strange fluid, that he felt he could suck the fatter part of the silver and gemstones in through the strength of his rectal muscles and sheer willpower. He got to work as he remembered what his King said earlier. "NnnnnNNGH! AH, yes...when you put it that way, I suppose my whole body is a testament to the better half of my life. I'll keep the beard for now. But I can bid my farewell to it after I've birthed your clutch and litter, and then I can see my bare face again. Won't that be a sight! Now I...just need to...! AAAAAAGH!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis) - by Regifortis - 12-20-2015, 10:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,852 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,845 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,459 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,501 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,039 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,724 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,374 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,233 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,206 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,812 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8