Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"There's a kind of dignity in calling myself things like that, actually," mused Tobias. "Horses are beautiful creatures with families all their own. And a new colt or filly is a great gift. A mere horse couldn't feel how I do as a Mother of Dragons...good gracious...but I figure a 'vulgar' pet name can also be a respectful one. It's all in how it's said, you know?" Tobias felt pleased with himself. He was learning how to think about things more cleverly! "Just 'cause a miserable person could say it all bitter like, that doesn't mean I think about myself that way when I say it. After all, how could I feel bad about myself when you're working so hard to make me feel good?" Tobias blushed. "It's all in good fun."

Tobias grinned. "Darius. It rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? I like that it's one of your names, my King. It tickles me pink that you like it, too! The namesake seemed like a good guy that just liked doing good things, so it's all the better. But enough about that...um...!" The pregnant man felt his King's human cock poking further and further inside him. The idol right next to the real deal...double penetration seemed to be a theme, lately, or at least a minimum. "Y-You really fill me up without even trying, don't you? My handsome King, look at what you're doing to me. You don't even have to ask me to stick it in me, you know I want it anytime. I'm overjoyed when the snake returns...!" He played with his soft and pillowy breasts. "I've always wanted a pair like these...feels so good to play with 'em. It's gorgeous when you play with 'em, too. Pecs are nice, but I'd rather see 'em over these fat beauties than have 'em myself. They're...sensitive...!"

Tobias pulled on his nipples with free hands, until he felt new clamps set on them. The teeth grabbed harder and yet not too hard, teasing him when relaxed and making him babble when stretched. As many new words as he was learning, nothing could quite describe it, especially as Darius started moving his hips. So he settled for other things. "Fuck, look at my belly...I'm so huge now, and it's only been a day. I can't wait till the warriors start movin', I couldn't say why. Maybe I'm just excited to see them, and to keep the mages warm until they're ready. MnnnnNNNGH--feelin' it touched and kissed and held by your hands is...I feel more attractive than I've ever felt in my life. It's beautiful, I feel like a beautifully handsome man! And it's all thanks to you...! You stroke me, you're so good at it, I want to suck your cock after this! A-And your cocks, your real ones! I wanna please you every ounce of how you please me, my King, I want to return the favor...!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis) - by Regifortis - 12-21-2015, 12:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,758 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,565 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,260 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,004 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,812 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,573 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,476 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,549 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,143 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,558 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8