Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The alpha was stopped by his friends, listening to reclamations and betrayal shots. He didn't have ears for that though, not in this moment, not when he's angel is getting lost in the dark forest, only protected by the night sky that saw him born. He damned the mare silently, soul boiling in agony while the stench of stressed taur punishes his nose. Gerard finds himself running, not before pleading between broken howls for the help of his family. They could feel the healer further too.

In no time they are splitting in three groups, postponing the scolding for later. Fighting to keep her dominance under control, Scarlet runs along Chester, who shrugs at her deep growls, heading east. Deliah takes Rackli and Rosa, his mate, heading west. Gerard follows his father up north, where the scent of distressed omega is slightly stronger.

Lumin had to run like thunder to cover his tracks like this in matter of minutes. The idea just slashs G on the brain over and over again.

He's probably injured, crying for warmth in this cold. Your foals are not going to make it. The voice of guilt loops on the back of his head, accompanied of tears and fisted hands. Otto tries to give him a reasurring look. After all, his son loves Lumin so much that the idea of betrayal is calling insanity. However, with the possible endings to come for this night, bitterness builds on the head alpha's heart.

---------------------------------------

Hours passed, preparing a welcome for dawn. Back at the farm, most of the herd is unaware of what happened. His family is getting tired, but like him, the worry on their eyes finds determination. Father and son finally catch a trail of sweet aroma, leading them to a cave near a stream. It wasn't far at all, just in a spot of difficult access. Gerard enters, ready to see the worst (not ready really, all the opposite of that if he's honest). He finds a beautiful prince, that fell asleep from crying. Cheeks covered in salty moisture, tail hidden. The image is too much.

Leaning down on his four legs, heart full speed, he cries. Gods he cries. Cries from sadness, seeing the innocence of the young one pushed away by a stupid mistake. Cries from anger, being to soft with a woman that clearly couldn't let go the past. Cries from hapiness when by accident, he feels against his hand the kick on one of their stars. Is weak, but beautiful, just beautiful. Otto stands by the entry, muffling a whine.

My angel, my sweet Lumin, please. Wake up, wake up for me yes? Open those eyes.

When the omega starts to wake up, his alpha covers the white fur coat with a blanket. Thanks to his father for that.

Lumin, please. I'm sorry, I'm... I'm not....... He can't continue, voice too broken. He's ready for what's coming. The one he promised eternal love wouldn't be his anymore. He sure lost the first kicking and the ones to come, but he has to try.

Talk to me, please? Oh gods I can't live without you my sunshine. Are you hurt?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-05-2016, 08:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,258 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,129 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 648 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,390 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,974 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,666 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,114 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 30,717 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,634 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,930 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9