Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
A shaky sigh let out as the mare tried her best to compose herself before the young lad. The past of his husband was well remembered but rarely brought up between mother and son. But alas the alpha had a point. He had the right to know about his late father-in-law, no matter how hard it was for her to re tell the tale. He wasn't ashamed of her husband, no. It was just a hard topic to bring up, especially with Lumin.

- It was unexpected, the night that I was to birth my triplets. I was a month early for reasons unknown to us, and we barely had time for well preparations. They say that when delivery of foals come, nothing is stronger than the omega's instincts. He tried to persuade me to just give birth at home, and I wanted it also for the safety and better success of the delivery. However, my instincts hadn't let me submit, and my mate was too kind to tie me up and give me suppressants as a last attempt to block the urges. So we found ourselves in a cave well hidden behind the trees.

But what we thought was safe was actually a dangerous zone of the wolves. We couldn't have known. The forest had been to dense that time that catching their scents would be impossible. I was pushing and as normal blood leaked. There was no one to aid the birth, we couldn't reach the medics and Kean was busy guarding the entry. All was going well, I have given birth to two. That was until wolves came growling, crawling towards us with their predator eyes. I didn't know, too busy with catching my breath. All I could hear was the sound of my ragged breaths and heavy heartbeat. Unknown to me was my alpha, fighting desperately the wolves, preventing them to reach his laboring omega. But then one slipped and then another, until all three was already creeping inside.

Helena paused to prevent herself from crying, the memory was too painful for a mother and a wife to bear. But she must show courage in front of her son-in-law. She's alright now, she has to be.

- The-the wolves ate our two foals... Tears slowly came and sobs were heard. Oh her two babies! It took a while before the mother was able to continue.

- They were fast, I wasn't able to do anything. Kean rushed in after them but the wolves were quick on their scheme. In his hands were wooden spears, roughly cut but still sharp enough to pierce. He sobbed of the loss, and in anger, aimed for the wolves. They were tricky creatures and had put up quite the fight. He won and had stabbed the cruel beings repeatedly, he was furious. My husband suffered a scar that crossed his torso, I told you. But what's more is that scar had been deep enough to rapture an artery near his heart. He bled furiously, it was really a scary sight. And as if all odds were against us, another wolf came, coming for a kill like its kin had been a while ago.

There was another pause, with the mare looking at the bathroom door as if being cautious.

- Kean was ready to strike, but then he became distracted by my whimpers. Lumin was coming and he knew I would need the help this time, emotional that is. He tried to encourage me to be strong and to birth our third and then only foal. But as he was, encouraging me, the wolf had sneaked up behind him and had bitten him deep on the back. Kean fought to stay conscious, and as I whimpered again through another contraction, he gathered all his strength and had killed that wolf also. But that was it, my husband, my alpha, was dying. He and I sobbed at the realization. I wanted to die with him, with my foals and just be peaceful. However there was that smile as I hugged my mate in despair, and I sobbed further. How could he smile so warm to me like that as if everything's going to be alright? And why must he guilt me so? I just cried hugging him, not minding the blood staining my dress. A contraction hit and I felt sorry as I even had the thought of suicide with the young life's innocence. I said my apologies over and over, overcame by guilt, even as I birthed my moon.

- That was also the reason why I named him Lumin. He was to be my illuminating light to the darkness of our past. I'm thankful that the boy was indeed wonderful. I've moved on but still I honor the memory of Kean and my babies, Lumin does too, but he's very afraid of remembering.

She noted the further curiosity of Gerard. Another sigh was let out.

-He thinks it's his fault, why his father and siblings are dead. Lumin was the baby that weighs the least among the three. He got sick a month before the supposed due date  and that lead to the premature births. We only knew when a friend healer was kind enough to investigate on the matter. Since finding out, he blamed himself for all of it. He would always say something about if he wasn't sick there wouldn't be deaths. He would even tell something about he was better off not existing at all, saying that maybe I'll have a proper family now. Lumin had always been too kind-hearted. I just hope he really understood that he wasn't at fault to anything.

Helena came nearer to the mate and grab a hold of his hands, gaze firm and serious.

-This is why I'm warning you, my son. Take care of my moon, please. He's the only one I have to hold on to, though I regard you as my own son. Please don't  let him and you and my grandchildren fall into the same fate. There'll be a family of six, and I'm expecting emerging from the forest is a well family of six. I  trust on your confidence, dear. Please let your family be well.

Then a click from a door and the carrying taur emerged, quite flushed as he made it to his seat. He only did realize that the aura changed from its happiness.

-Did something happened while I was gone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-24-2016, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,250 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,090 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 648 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,386 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,968 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,638 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,114 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 30,674 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,625 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,927 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9