Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Nothing wrong. perfect actually.  :)  )

The alpha was falling into a bad habit now; smiling. Since Lumin came into view, that's something he can't avoid, even now watching at the pair talk and eat happily. Gods, he loves him, right? It's obvious the whole time.
After breakfast, the three of them get ready and start walking to the farmlands. Helena kept her promise to meet Gerard's herd. She giggled and even teased her son a bit, noticing his tail tangled with the alpha's.

-So cute. I need a portrait of this-
-Mom!- Lumin frowns, trying not to laugh with his mate's affections.

-Tell me if you want to take a break sweetie. Our babies are kicking more everyday-
The healer nodded and scented his partner.

-------------------------------------------

Deliah and Otto came to view as the trio arrived. They galloped fast, hugging the familiar couple, but raising eyebrows at the elder mare.

Mom, dad, before you say something, I would like you to meet Mrs. Luna. Lumin's mother.

The head omega was the first to celebrate, bowing and offering her arms to the new family addition. Helena, unlike her reserved, precious son, accepted the gesture instantly. The two females hummed in their embrace, tails all over the place and sweet fragances decorating the air.

-I'm so glad to finally meet you Mrs. Luna. I'm Deliah. Don't call me Mrs. O'Keefe please, no need of that- She said, emotions resembling the ones of a filly in christmas.
-Ok, Deliah. Nice to meet you too. Thanks for accepting me. Guess there's no need to call me Mrs. Luna either. Call me Helena- She uses her soft voice, now sounding like her son.

-How could we not accept you?-. Otto gave her his brightest smile. -Mind if I join in ladies?-

Lumin and Gerard started with fond smiles, now turned into uncomfortable parted lips. When parents of each side of the couple meet, family bonding is normal, but it will never stop being a bit akward for the young ones. Watching your parents flirting with your in-laws?. No matter the species, it doesn't stop being a concept easy to assimilate.

The passive is surprised at how fast his mother gave in. The dominant is perplexed with the way his folks hide their guest from the rest of the herd, and begin to scent-mark her.

-Son, I think Lumin and you should go for a walk- Otto states, rumbling as Helena purrs at his scent.
-Yes my moon. Go and enjoy. We need to consume this meeting- Finishes said mare with Helena carresing her hair.

Ok? The couples exits the private cabin they were lead to, heading to the lake. Sexual encounters are not a part of this meetings, but the scene leaves the mates bewildered in some grade.

Let me take you to the place we sealed our bond my angel. That way we can forget about..... that. Gerard blushes, just to end laughing openly with his sunshine at the turn of events.

Oh gods, my folks are so mawkish. He keeps laughing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-29-2016, 03:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,250 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,090 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 648 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,386 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,968 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,638 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,114 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 30,674 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,625 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,927 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9