Closed Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari]
[Ahh sorry! I honestly forgot about this account with how busy I've been! And thank you so much for the reputation!!! I got to see your post before you modified and you mentioned about having Charlie and Wren being characters too that eventually become their friends? Because I am very open to it! Sorry for shot response though; school is murdering me. ;^^]

Atlas was already pulling out his phone and earbuds to listen to music, ready to ignore those two dumbasses though he did hear Nathaniel's lunch drop to the ground. He hadn't had much of a moment to turn around to offer his own food before he was being picked on by Wren. Even seeing Charlie's expression had shown how this had crossed the line-scratch that, burned the line and they were stepping into unfamiliar territory with Wren.

Great what can he do now? He sure as hell didn't want Nathaniel to die by Wren who looked like he could and would on the spot. And he knew now that he had to act fast otherwise he'd have to walk home the long way just to avoid looking at the blood stains of the student he could've saved. It really was his fault in the end, he knew and now the new kid was going to pay for it. Responsible for the possible murder.

Fuck. No. He could already feel his heart beating, feeling more terrified of them than he ever had since he met them. He couldn't push Wren away or he'd drop Nathaniel so he had to use something he wasn't very well at. Words. Well...his adopted parents always told him to stand up to what he believed in and that honesty was the greatest reward...he just had to hope his reward wasn't death but if it saved Nathaniel...

He stood up from his desk quickly, not even looking at Nathaniel, Wren, Charlie or anybody but staring at his desk and mustering up all the courage he could to speak as loudly as he could, "I was the one who threw the paper balls at you so if you want to throw someone off the window it better be damn me!" He was surprised by how angry his voice came off as, showing no fear despite that anybody looking in his eyes could tell otherwise. Thankfully with his hair, nobody could really see his eyes and all probably saw a boy signing away his life.
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] - by fairyschari - 04-21-2017, 05:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,873 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,991 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,527 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,692 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,503 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,399 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,774 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,505 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,227 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,349 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8