Open Spoils of war (open to one more)
((Sweet! I'm not really sure where to have them go next. Is this the type of setting that allows for homes in a city of some sort that they can go to?))

No-nonsense gentleman. Nari liked the sound of that, in fact, he reveled in it somewhat. He smirked openly to himself as he let his arms drop back down to his side, and ushered Gila to his shoulder. The frantic bird immediately plastered herself against Nari's neck, tucking her hooked beak against him and only moving peering out once or twice to try and snatch at loose strands of Nari's hair. "Shh, I'm sorry." Nari purred at the hawk again. "The commotion is over.... Come on.." The young sphinx sauntered forward, avoiding dark glances as he went. He kept his chin high and his gaze low as he walked, hips swinging with purpose as he made conscious effort to not be perturbed by his fellow patrons.

"Pampered brat!" Nari heard the sound of a hissing spat and watched a string of saliva hit the dust beside him as he passed one particular man, and what looked like to be a brood of other similar looking scraggly humans. Both males and females, but the majority male. The man who had spit at him being the largest, with deep-set gaze and a rigid jaw. Dark hair flitting every which way. "Currency is precious in these times, and there you go, flinging it at whatever you'd like. At whomever you would like...." The man growled in what seemed to be blatant irritation. "It is not skill that give him his wealth, nor combat in war. Yet, he doesn't even glance at the others..."

Staying silent, Nari took a sidelong glance towards the man, and then back towards the auctioneer's stand. The crowd was dispersing now. The rest of the souls to be sold were being herded off the platform, to be kept until the next day. "I sense your hostility with me." He finally uttered, flatly. "Is it because I bought the life of the one you wanted, or because the ones you seek are still chained up there?" Nari's glance became cold as he frowned at the man. "I don't suppose you'd like to explain to me, either of those reasons with me.... Would you..." Nari didn't end his sentence with a question, but with a meaningful stare, trying to instill some anxiety in the other man. He didn't usually converse with humans much, which was perhaps a problem, as he did indeed resemble one quite decently in a lot of ways. But he was keen enough to know that any party that showed interest in allying or sympathizing with those on the opposing side of war, especially prisoners, were trouble. He knew that this hostile person before him knew that as well. Thus he kept his gaze steady until the man dipped his head to look towards the ground.

"I didn't think so..." Nari murmured, giving a mild eyeroll towards the sky as he turned to carry on his way. To pay his price, and to claim his prize. He could see an assistant to the auctioneer that had sold the snow leopard waiting patiently for his promised Yara. Nari stopped just long enough to stoop and fish down into the side pocket of his wrapped, harem style pants. The top of him was bare, due to the heat of the evening. His nimble fingers were met quickly with a leather purse, and he fumbled with it, pulling it out to peer at its contents. "Here..." He eventally stretched the purse towards the assistant and dropped it into the man's waiting palm. "The right amount is in there... If your master have qualms, find me later. I trust that I won't be slighted, and neither will he." He nodded at the man and then stepped back, peeking curiously around him to finally catch glimpse of his new posession. The lithe Deliah warrior that had garnered so much attention. He was now standing idly, hardly moving. Nari grinned and pressed past the assistant that had now pocketed the purse, reaching to be sure that Gila was still balanced on his shoulder.

"Ahh.. Hello.." Nari looked the snow leopard up and down quickly, and bit at his lip. His eyes seemed to zero on the other male's tail and then go back up to his face again. He noted the collar, and beads, and of course the warrior's lack of clothing. The poor creature did indeed have a nice figure. "Don't be shy..." Nari reached for the tip of the other's chin, to raise it up so he could see his face. "Lemme see you.." He said with an air of teasing, ending with his lips in a pout. "Hmmm... You're lovely." He mused, lip curing into a half smile. "I suppose it's probably decent to let you know that I haven't done this before. I usually don't have any interest in spending so much here at the auction." He shrugged lightly and dropped his hand to tug lightly at the snow leopard's tether. "I suppose it's time to get you home... And perhaps something to wear. Hm?" Nari bobbed his head as he spoke, watching for some sort of response from Deliah man. "What should I call you?" He asked inquisitively though he hadn't offered his name first. He figured he didn't have any obligation to yet. "What's your name?"

Messages In This Thread
Spoils of war (open to one more) - by Tristeza - 06-16-2017, 02:10 AM
RE: Spoils of war (open to one more) - by Flayme - 06-21-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Spoils of war (open to one more) - by Flayme - 06-22-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Spoils of war (open to one more) - by Flayme - 06-22-2017, 06:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,829 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,010 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,704 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 35,089 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 10,779 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 16,605 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,768 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,806 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 10,072 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 4,133 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15