The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.)
Fire Tail stretched once more, letting his sad victim have full room to calm himself down. He looked at Blake, knowing that as his prey he would not get far if he was to try to escape from him. He yawned softly, revealing his sharp, bright pearly white teeth. He went out of the cave, in search for a big enough prey for that bright, early morning. To his luck he got a nice, juicy horse that had sadly wandered away from it's natural grazing ground. Such was the circle of life. Birth and death were of that and so much more. He held the prey in his strong jaws, showing that he took things easily when it cane to taking creatures down with his strength. He walked back to the cave, putting down the prey he caught alone by himself only.

Fire Tail put the deceased prey down on the ground, not worried about Blake, not at all. He was heartless, cruel and negative. He knew that it would be a while till he learned to trust the human. It was his way and he was not ashamed about being self-centered. He began eating the raw flesh until he was full. His once growling stomach was now quiet and in content. He licked his strong jaws with his bright, long bubble gum coloured tongue. The blood he tasted was so sweet and metallic at the same time. He walked over to the human, putting down a piece of the horse's flesh. He yawned, laying down. He did not care as to if he was trusted by him or not. All he cared about were his small but slowly growing unborn pups.

Fire Tail also did not care if Blake suffered. He sighed, laying down on his stomach. He watched Blake, letting him eat the piece of meat. He was cold as ice when it came to Blake. So far he and Blake had been together for s short while. He soon lazily fell asleep, doing that quite a lot. He stayed still as he slumbered. Life was nothing more than a burden. He made sure his ears were focused on any movement that Blake had chose to do. He would never give up Blake. He needed sexual release from time to time and now he had a source to take it all out on. That such one was poor poor weak human Blake.

Even though Fire Tail was asleep he was one step ahead of Blake. If hr escaped then he would be punished. He would not hold back, he would make sure he would never try to escape. He was a violent force if he was ever double crossed. He awoke that night, shaking himself and licking his fur till fully groomed. He did that out of habit. He was from a long line of royalty. He was a true werewolf, being feral was his true nature. He was truly proud of who he truly was. He was a predator.

Fire Tail awoke once more, feeling rested, licking his fur like many times before. Keeping up the image of true alpha. He felt the presence of his prey nearby, knowing that he was probably still afraid of him. He smirked, approaching his victim.

Fire Tail spoke, his low, voice monotone "My little mouse, how did you sleep. I hope that it wasn't relaxing." He chuckled.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) - by SilentFeather - 08-29-2017, 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,790 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,595 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,313 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,075 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,082 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,585 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,623 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,644 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,159 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,736 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8