Closed The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop)
Lady Lucia Bordello looked to Sebastian. She had anticipated that the king would turn her down, as he did all women, and knew what her chances were. Still, it was worth a shot, and taking that shot happened to reveal another option to her. She may not have caught the fish she was fishing for, but the one that was biting was damn fine too. "Forgive me, your majesty, I'll take my leave now." She stepped aside, over to Sebastian, and extended her hand to him. "Lucia Bordello. Charmed, I'm sure."

With Lucia gone, it was now Emmett's turn to speak. He stepped forward and cleared his throat. "Your majesty," He began with a bow, "I'm here today to offer you a proposal unlike any you've yet been offered. It's come to my attention that you lack heirs, a fact which must be something of a point of worry for your kingdom. I realize that you've turned down every proposal given to you, so I'm here to offer you a new one; a different one. You see, I'm one of nature's rare anomalies. I was born with both sets of reproductive organs. So yes, while I am a man and I do have male genitals, I have female genitals too. And as a matter of recorded fact, those like me are very fertile. Since you've turned down all women, perhaps a man may serve you better. So, I present you with an offer, your majesty: Allow me to bear your heirs. Impregnate me, and I'll give you strong, healthy heirs."

"And please, make no mistake. Unlike her ladyship who spoke before me, this is not a proposal of marriage." Emmett continued, earning himself a dirty look from Lady Bordello. "As you can likely guess from my appearance, I'm no nobility, and neither do I claim to be so. You may and frankly should choose someone else to rule beside you as you see fit; someone other than me. I know I have no business being royalty, but I can still be your surrogate. I can give you fine children, your majesty, and ensure your family's continued reign until you find someone else." Emmett concluded. He hoped that he had convinced the king to give him a chance, and would take a chance on him soon. For Emmett had used his magic to make his body begin ovulation, and if there was a time for the king to impregnate him, the best time was now.

Murmurs began filling the room, as all eyes fell on Emmett, but he forced himself to ignore them and remain focused on the king. After several moments, all eyes went from Emmett to King Armand as the court waited to hear his response.  
I'm just here for a laugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) - by FweepFwopFwoop - 10-04-2017, 03:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,835 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,765 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,411 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,337 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,725 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,328 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,034 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,191 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,430 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8