Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact)
Carl turned around to the door "I needed to call one of the distribution centers, just send me the results." He could not have left fast enough. He was having some trouble coming to grips with this new situation even though this was what he wanted. He was getting too anxious to be present for the examination and would rather focus on the business.

Ethan hesitantly climbed onto the bed and sat beside Maor. Everything in this room was absolutely terrifying to him. From the crazy lady who just sort of....appeared before him, as well as Maor's belly and face. What happened to him? What caught him the most off guard was Adam mentioning complications about his condition "What condition!? Dammit, why won't anyone just tell me what's going on!" He place both hands on his forehead in frustration "And can anyone also explain the batshit crazy way that lady just showed up?"

Camilla's head turned to Adam "You still haven't told him?" If she had visible eyes, it would look like a death glare, but instead she turned back to Ethan and walked to the bed. "I'm sorry you haven't been told any truth yet. It's time you knew what's going on." Her mouth turned to a frown as she began to speak again "I am very sorry, but the both of you are pregnant, with vampires."

"Uh.......what? Get real." Ethan replied in denial and turned to Maor for him to back him up. The look on his friend's face made it clear he was not exactly on his side with that opinion. Then he turned to Adam, and finally noticed his crimson eyes. He then slowly turned his dead down to his stomach. Things finally started to make sense.

The boy lunged off the bed and socked Adam right in the nose. If Carl was any indication, it might not have done much harm to him, but likely caught him a little off guard at least. "No!" Camilla was feeling Ethan's burning anger, and it was making her own body riled up. She grabbed Ethan by the shoulders and held him back "Please, you need to be calm, you are in no condition to make such rapid movements like that!"

"Get off of me, bitch!" He wasn't able to break free from her grasp though. "He did it, right? He fucking used me!" He stopped resisting and fell to his knees "I was a virgin until last night, so it couldn't be anyone else." Tears filled his eyes "And....I thought it was something special for me.....but now that I think about it, I wasn't really acting like myself. Was my food drugged?" He began choking on his own words and was sobbing, tears hitting the black stone floor.

Camilla gave a look to Adam, he seemed to be okay. She helped Ethan up and put him back onto the bed, which and the small man put the covers over everything but his head. "Okay, he needs a little time to chill out, I can't examine him that well with his emotions in such a state, it affects my vision." She turned to Malor "Maor, why don't we start with you? Please don't be shy, I want onky to make you both as comfortable as possible with these circumstances."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - by The PregMANcy Pact - 02-22-2018, 04:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,972 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,224 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,707 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,147 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,660 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,875 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,568 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,083 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,281 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,568 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8