Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact)
Ethan was sitting up now, listening to his friend. He didn't really know it was Carl that had done that to Maor and it was very surprising to hear, due to his size. "You let that kid beat you up?" He asked "How did he even......Oh, he's one of those things too, right...." Vampires. He didn't even want to say the word, everything was testing his belief in things today. "I'm sorry."

Camilla walked to the other end of the bed that Ethan was on and crouched down to his eyes "I promise, Ethan, I just need to check how many you are having, and make sure you are healthy." Ethan merely sighed and looked the other way, admitting defeat. "Thank you." She smiled and lifted up the boy's shirt. She examined him the same way she just did to Maor, and her touch was relieving to Ethan, whose nerves were calmed down somewhat so the witch could at least get an accurate reading.

Camilla let the imagery flow through her mind. Ethan was healthy for the moment, but that wouldn't last long, not with how many he's having. "25." She sounded distressed.

Both boys looked panicked "25!?" Ethan pulled his shirt back down "B-but how?" If Adam were still in the room, he'd probably try to strangle him. The waterworks were starting up again.

"It appears to be a combination of Adam's potency, and your womb." Not just a case of bad luck like she was hoping for. He might survive this pregnancy, but would he handle another? "I'll admit, vampires are already very important, so a dozen isnt uncommon here......Maor, you are exceeding that limit, but you are not in any real danger. Ethan........I'm sorry, but the coming months are going to be very painful for you. I'll need to put you on a strict food and excercise regimen."

Ethan wanted to cuss her out, but was choking on his tears again. He just went back under the covers and buried himself into the pillow again. Camilla knew this couldn't be helped now, so she turned to Maor "I can understand the pain that both of you are feeling, I know you were mice in a trap, and if you have any anger towards anyone, blame me. I sensed your presence and called you here under the orders of my lords." She wanted to do her best to help them, but she nad her duties, she could not simply let them leave, as they would die without her care now "This situation meast you are never to leave the forest, but you can negotiate any terms with me about your premanent stay here. My lords aren't likely to disagree, they are already getting what they want, so I'll let you speak your mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - by The PregMANcy Pact - 02-22-2018, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,972 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,224 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,707 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,147 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,659 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,874 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,567 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,083 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,281 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,568 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8