C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8)

Phil sneaked up on his lover. His boy was so tiny, even when he was no longer at a distance, Phil still marvelled over how delicate his lover was - and how on earth was this possible when his father was so bulky and, well, obese. Phil came from teh woods from behind, he had a surprise prepared for his love, so when he came close enough to see Caspar's shivering, he was immensely regretul.

He reached from behind to blanket over his lover. "Sorry Caspar... i've been busy preparing." he said, his large, warm body warming him up. "I hope to show you this." he said, reaching over, he swept Jaspar from the bench to disappear quickly into the woods. The entire episode happened within seconds, and if anyone had been looking, blink and they would miss how the larger man from behind swept away the smaller man.

"I thought this should be a nice place for us for tonight. I miss you so much baby." Phil muttered to the small body in his arms, bringing him into the lone tent set up by the small lake in the hill adjoining the park, and immediately they were greeted with warm air with layers of bedding laid out in the tent. They laid on it and the fluffy layers of comforter made it comparable to the most comfortable mattress they could get. "happy reunion, babe." Phil smiled, gazing into Caspar's eyes through the reflection of the warming lamps within.

Messages In This Thread
Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-15-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-15-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-16-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-17-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-18-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-18-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-20-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight