C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8)

Caspar was relieved when Phil had finally arrived. Their moments together were usually pretty short and curt, but he’d came up with a rather elaborate excuse that would hopefully keep his father off his back for the evening. It was his night off from work as well; he was employed at the same bar his father owned, and ironically enough, it wasn’t exactly an open venue. While the public was welcome, prices on drinks were overly expensive if they weren’t someone within the ranks of his father’s gang, and that was the slight trick to keep normal citizens out — charge them obscene prices and they’d likely go someplace else. Caspar worked as the bartender and was no stranger to the ongoing organized crime in town, but he much preferred to keep to himself and not be directly involved if he could help it. So how odd was it that he’d found himself in a relationship with the big boss of his father’s competition?

The tent on the hill was an unexpected sight and Caspar found himself staring in subtle awe at the environment before offering a cheshire grin. It was warmer inside the tent which Caspar welcomed. “Miss you too,” he begins, murmuring to the other as he gets comfortable in the layered sheets. “I’m sorry I can’t see you more, my dad is always...” He trails off with a huff. “Always on my case about where I’m at.” Caspar wrinkles his nose. “I do appreciate this though. Nice to get away for an evening at least.” His short, curly brown hair splayed against the pillow he’d fell back on. “Thank you.”

Messages In This Thread
Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-15-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-15-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-16-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-17-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-18-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-18-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by Fervessence - 06-20-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight