Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Jin, who now too up the titling of "Jinny" had joined Brandon, his Daddy into the following of walking to his car, getting into the passenger seat and buckling up.

He glanced at his apartment from the passenger window, swallowing silenty, weakly, heaviy but did not voice his emotional concerns. After all, they no longer mattered, he was now "Owned' status and Brandon was his well "Her" Master and whatever he meant .. had been "law" now. No "if's" "ands" or "buts" about it.

Such was the life of a slave. He was no longer a free-man he was now .. Jinny the breeder and Jinny the whore. But anything was worth forgetting about being moneyless, living day by day and having friends who did not care about him. and Jayden .. dont get him started about her ..

As he brooded of his unfairly fucked up existence he was snapped from his thoughts as a hand of familarity was pressing and laying itself to rest upon his back, he cleared his mind further by slightly shaking his head, trying not to gain unwanted attention and cued in to what Daddy Brandon was speaking of, only getting bits and pieces of the lecture.
"Like it?" .. "new room"

He became wide awake as the side of his face was presented by a slight kiss from Daddy, but it alone was more than enough to supercharge him. He was like Juliet the fair maiden and Daddy Brandon was Romeo but modern styled and Era. Sadly .. it had to be of modern times. Upon reaching his room he smiled, eyes lighting up brighter than the sun itself. He never shared a bed before but that would be a challenge he would be more than happy to overcome if it meant he could sleep beside and cuddle with Daddy Brandon.

He hoped he would have been gifted with a collar of some kind to present himself further as "Owned" to others, including other men who would prey upon him or even stalk him.

"OOH! Oh thank you Brand- I mean Daddy Brandon! uhm .. that aheh .. will get some being used to to address you by .. my bad .." He smiled graciously, only for it to fade upon realizing his mistake and recorrected by a swift clearing his throat, biting his lower lip and gnawing upon it with the tips of his teeth, a habit he often engaged in when a mere boy but did not know he did such.

- - -

Meanwhile..

Jin's closest friend and childhood companion was in her own kind of emotional hell, she was pacing from one side of her apartment to the other, thoughts of many and restless upon her mind. Her heart was a mess, beating furiously within her heavily rising and falling chest so violently she feared it would either explode, rupture open or simply .. cease function or in other words, stop in it's tracks.

Like Becca, Jayde had also sensed an inner tension and in suit did cause a rift between them and further distance one from the other.

She turned toward the door, swallowing hard in response to the familiar knocking upon it's sturdy dark earthen brown wood. Instantly she regretted making the call, but answered the door, after walking stiffly to it first with numb, stone heavy trudging of feet. Today she was wearing a dark black hoodie, dark black tanktop with an ensambling of dark black sneakers, something that Becca always grew to recognize when Jayde was conflicted or heavily conflicted of thoughts and self-worth. Something was wrong as Jayde had to address before successfully pursuing forward in her train-wreck of a young life. She may have been in highschool but she knew when enough was enough and honestly .. it was.

"Becca .. just the gal I always love to see and hold in my arms and close to my heart .. I had wanted to do this over the phone but I think- I think .. we should chat a bit ..I - Is that alright? okay .. you see .. th -- the thing is that I kind of .. I kind of ... c-cheated .. on you with a guy .. and I took a pregnancy test and I am kinda .. well you know. Dont need to spell it out for ya, wow .. now that ya hear it outloud from yourself it really sounds quite .. selfish and absorbed and uh .. I know it sounds cray, ludacris even but I want you to know I apologize and I .. love you ..we can raise him or her together, as a real legit couple .. can we just .. go back to the way it was before .. all this went down, when you and I could not keep our hands off of eachother? .. please .. what do ya say, babe?" She spoke fast, her mind jumbled with thoughts that her body tensed up by what she heard herself say. She rubbed the back of her head as if a male would when they knew upon realizing they had blundered, then her lower arm in an up and down motion as her eyes also apologized with a desperation to them non-verbally.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - by SilentFeather - 12-08-2023, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 34 1,891 05-29-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,588 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,699 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,251 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 10,034 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,010 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,179 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,884 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 940 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,501 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM