Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Thank you, maybe we could take turns on describing the birth and the foals? Like I'll do Gia next and you do the third foal? Blush I don't exactly want to skip, experience! :D )

Lumin panted. His hole where the child had just left was now sore. White fur covered in sweat described our omega. But why does he still smile? The moment he heard the cry, he let out a breath he didn't knew he was holding. She was here. Their first star just came; and as she was placed in front of him, his heart was filled with joy. His night sky was made brighter by the baby girl, a perfect representation of an angel with her inheriting the white coat of his. The brown patches made her look as one with the Earth. That's what she is, their star and an angel of the Earth.

Gerard... She's beautiful. He was beginning to be teary; but when he came to observe their daughter more closely, it was no fight, tears poured down from the happy daddy. Yes, he was definitely a father now.

L-Loraine...my sweet Loraine. Chapped lips came to touch the little forehead; and as if already knowing her 'mother', the foal had her strong cry cease to mere hiccups only. Lumin chuckled to that, bringing his child closer to him as he brought them closer to the warmth and scent of his surely proud mate.

Another kiss was shared between the two mates before the omega had started on contractions again. He breathed to it, making sure that he wouldn't put his strain on the small life in his arms. I-It seems you're siblings are eager as well....mmhhnn. We'll see you soon okay. Though in pain, the passive cared for the child until Mrs. D was able to retrieve her from him.

It seems that the second foal was really wanting out. Already making him at 10 cm again, he pushed with all his might, gripping and shifting on Gerard. White teeth were bared as the omega strained to get their second out.

Oohhhhh! G... help me. Pleas would be given occasionally to the husband and healer, accompanied with groans of clear discomfort.  He was evidently not doing better even after the first birth.

Almost there, Lu. Give me one more push!

Aghhhhh!......

And soon another round of wailing was heard. After an hour Loraine came, Gia, their second daughter, was introduced into the world. Like her sister, she had his white body; but when it came to her human half, she was completely Gerard, brown hair and forest colored eyes. This one, he knew, would be a fighter. Those strong limbs of hers that kept on flailing was a good sign of that. And how her eyes would blaze with fury.

Shhh... Gia. Daddy's here, and so is papa. All is well, my star...my beautiful soldier. And the child did calm. Cute green eyes now stared curiously at them.

L looked at Gerard and chuckled again. Their daughters were really too cute. She does know we're her parents right love?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 01-22-2017, 01:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,845 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,292 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 627 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,087 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,785 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,878 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,075 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,761 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,353 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,647 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9