Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(That sounds perfect!)

That picture will be in his mind until the last breath escapes his lungs. Their beautiful Loraine, on her mom's arms, making all kind of angelic noises and looking confused. The sweet tone and fragance of his lover despite the pain too. It was all priceless. When the carrier started contractions again, he took their baby girl from the elder mare's arms, drying her off and planting quick kisses on her forehead. With all the heard hearing the wailing, Deliah took her chance and went inside the nest, eyes watering when seeing her granddaughter holding papa's finger.

-Oh my boy. She's so beautiful-.
-Like his precious dad mom. Could you take care of her until the birth is over, please? I need to be with my mate.-
-Of course sweetie. You go in there and make sure L is ok. I will clean this little angel.-

With that, the stallion gave her mother a warm peck on the cheek, reminding her of the days when the farmer was merely a little colt playing on the mud. Holding back a sob, she took Loraine outside, also bringing the head-alpha to the edge of tears.

Hi little girl. I'm grandpa

-------------------

Off course she knows my sunshine. Was Gerard's answer for Lumin, crouching besides the omega and kissing his cheek, before holding the second foal already showed some of his features. Don't tell me you call her soldier just 'cause she looks like me. Lumin gave a playful look along a shy smile, earning more tears and pecks from his alpha. Thanks, for all this my angel.

Their love words were at some point overshowed by the constant crying of their star and the returning contractions of the healer. You can do it love. I'll take her outside with mother. Will be right back.

He exits the nest, cooing his perfect little soldier. He stole some seconds to just admire her shinning eyes and soft coat, not noticing the extended arms of Otto and the love stares of his friends.

Now, now. Don't cry baby girl. Papa is always with you, but grandpa wants to know you. The alpha leader nodded and hugged them both, challenging his son ability to resist bursting into happiness. Make sure she's ok dad.

Sure thing son. I got her covered. Go back and bring the other two. With a gentle chuckle, the hunter went bac and held his mate's hand. Twenty minutes later, a chesnut coated boy with golden tail was squirming and extending his arms, crying out loud. Despite the color, the silky skin and semi-purple eyes gave G the key.

My precious Louven. Look at you. My baby boy, daddy wants to say hi too. He cleaned his trembling star and with pure affection placed him on Lumin's arms.

He stole those diamond eyes from you love.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-22-2017, 04:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,951 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,114 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 636 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,216 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,844 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,025 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,098 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,882 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,422 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,715 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9