Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
With the light bumps and soft giggles of their babies, Gerard woke up, soul celebrating in bliss when he saw those celestial lavender eyes stuck in awe at the four newborns. It seemed like a moment too perfect to be true. His moon, playing with their little ones, not to mention he was also feeding them, which kicked his alpha instincts into high gear. The most perfect omega was at his side, as lover and "mother" of his foals. "Protect" and "Love" was all that came to mind, until his rational side came back from sleep.

Good morning my sunshine. He gently pulled Lumin's head to his chest, kissing him lovely on his forehead and fruity-smelling hair. Good morning to you too my stars. Are you treating daddy good?

He almost teared up when Louven, their little fairy, stumbled on shaky legs and fell on Gerard's front, extending his little arms to his papa. Come here my little champ. The stallion placed a big hand on the tiny horsetype torso, lifting the boy and snuggling him against his chest, where the passive taur could also pamper him.

Sweetie, you... brought them all safe. You were so brave, going though so much pain for our children. I love you, so much. He accepted the incoming, tender words of his mate, resting their foreheads together while Gia and Gabriel climbed on the farmer's back.

-Woah there!, think you can tame papa? Come on! Twilight and Soldier against farmer- He bursted in laughter along Lumin, watching in wonder how Loraine hid under daddy's chin, Louven still hugged his front and the other two foals explored his coat.

-I don't think it's a fair fight love- Chuckles the healer, feeding Loraine while his partner plays with the other three.

-You're right, it isn't. Oh angel, by the way, I like the nicknames you gave them- He says after his everything told him the reason behind each praise.

----------------------------------------

Not much time passed until Gabriel and Loraine started crying. Each adult took one of them, cooing the kids and swinging them softly. In the meantime, Louven and Gia curled in a ball of giggles and babbling.

My family. I love you all. He whispers to purple eyes as the weeping stars calmed down. Want another nap if they doze off, sexy dad? That earned a smile, that in no way was shy as the first ones he used to steal from the healer. Or do you prefer, sexy mom? He playfully raised an eyebrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-28-2017, 05:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,951 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,114 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 636 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,216 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,844 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,024 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,098 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,882 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,422 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,715 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9