Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Ok sexy dad. I admit that your omega atributes weren't the only ones to let me breathless when we locked fates after all. Your stallion spear and manly torso also drive me insane. He says with a seductive voice, ending in a yawn too, accepting more rest along his family. Of couse, the omega closed his eyes blushed, trying not to think in sexual details. Gerard loved that about Lumin. The way his innocence mixed with pure devotion and gentle nudges. He definitely is blessed, or very, very lucky.

----------------------------------------------------

(2 days later)

Now that the passive recovered strenght, and the foals got to know the whole nest, the family ventures into the farmlands. The herd leaders ordered the centaurs in anticipation to let the couple and kids alone. Only relatives and close friends are allowed to greet the sextet. Of course, grandma and grandpa were the first ones to show up, holding each foal in warm arms and playing with their little hoofs. Something that daddy and Papa already did, stealing endlessly giggles from their little ones.

-Who will be a great hunter?. You, yes you. Louven- Says Otto with a bright smile, bouncing the future colt up and down.

-Dad, come on! Lumin says he's our little fairy. I bet he will prefer protection over hunting- Points Gerard with a fond face.

-Well, in that case, you will grow to be the guardian of this forests Louven. Maybe you'll be good at magic-

-And where do you leave this precious girls- Interrupts Deliah while combing the future fillies.

-Right mother. They already promise so much- Adds Lumin with a grin, hiding his face on Gerard's chest while both of them caress Gabriel, who seems to want a nap.

-Indeed Lu. I'm so happy they all made it. You two made four beautiful babies-

The couple blushes.

------------------------------------------

The alpha holds his mate close, covering a sensitive neck in warm whispers. Tails are entangled while they sink on a small pond near the main lake. Their stars are playing in wobbly legs, standing and falling, but never dropping faces of amazement.

Look at them angel. How does it feel to be the father of such wonderful beings. Asks the stallion with a soft kiss to the cheek.

How he delights on the answer.

Their friends appear minutes later. Rackli holds with affection a now-pregnant Rosa, as they witness their own future. Gia tries to growl at Scarlet while they mimic funny faces. Chester swims with Loraine and Gabriel on his back. Louven tries to impress his parents by splashing in the water, and it works.

Important to say, G's little sister came running to the pond too, pampering with kisses her nieces and nephews.

Calm down Mrs. Storm. Why don't you come here and give you big bro a hug first, huh? Teases G, earning a crushing arm grip from Sasha.

-They are so cute. They got that from you Lu.- She says with colorful eyes, staring at the white-coat marvel.

-Hey, what about me. Am I not cute?-

There's silence followed by a burst of laughter from the taurs present, even the quiet, beautiful omega that turns out to be his lover.

-Thanks everybody- He fakes a pout, laughing too.

-------------------------------------------------

Later that day, Dayton, the third O'Keefe brother arrives to the farm from his journey. He can't wait to hug his brother, run with his nephews and show his respects to the omega that accepted Gerard's hand.

You little bastard. Lucky as always. He thinks it with no envy on his mind, just joy.

(Hope you don't mind the time skipping. If you want I can edit this, or you can fill that 2 day gap with whatever you want) :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 02-06-2017, 08:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,951 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,113 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 636 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,216 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,844 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,024 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,098 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,882 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,422 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,715 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9