Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(okay, thank you! :) )

A year had almost gone by, the little bundles of joy of the Luna-O'Keefe couple are set to turn one the next month. The 'mother' omega was thankful to all the guiding gods above that the foals, despite their mischief and adventures, remained all healthy and safe. How accomplished he was feeling with everyday fretting over the ever-so-curious quads.

There was that one time that the family decided to visit the town, shop for some things but mostly for sightseeing. G had a handful of bags with him and so the healer was left to carry the children; he didn't really trust them to just trail on their own with how full of people the area was. Lumin was trying to show the foals the ducklings on the lake (the same one on their first date), it was a time when Gerard got them something to eat, he got all the children down to show how they would feed them when all of a sudden he realized that one was missing. There near drowning was Gia. L dove immediately, white fur drenched with the cool water of the lake; and the omega father shook, not out of the coldness but with how he cried that thank goodness his daughter was safe.

Of course the trouble didn't stop there but ever since the incident, Lumin was ever more conscious on keeping an eye on their foals. Gerard became very protective also; of course it wasn't the type that the children were deprived of their freedom to explore. And that's why thank the gods, that he and his alpha managed to keep their children well and happy. Sometimes doubts of being a good parent would enter, but then again he is with Gerard and together they somehow make things all good for their family.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A letter came along with a small parcel one day. It was from Helena, and it was very obvious with how the letter and wrapper were all covered with flower prints. The son chuckled.

To my precious moon Lumin,

I received your message of my grandchildren's successful birth and I just wanted you to know that I am so proud of you dear. I know that this would be very outdated, and I hope you forgive me for only having this time to write back. Send my congratulations to your mate as well, and also to the sweet parent-in-laws of  yours. I'm sure that you're having quite the challenge right now, raising four young colts who have infinite energy and curiosity, and I wish you and Gerard all the best! I'm certain that you're doing great, and that makes me more happier and proud of you my sons.

By the way, if my calculations are correct on the date xxxx, my grandchildren will be turning one right. You better have planned on inviting me over, young man. I already planned to pamper them with many gifts. I'll be coming over about one week before their birthday. For the mean time, please accept these sweaters. They're made so that you'll all have matching outfits. Hope you like it!

Love your mom,

Helena Luna

The daddy of the four foals staring up to their 'mother' in curiosity (he must have looked interesting for them with how he was laughing) brought his little stars into the center of their room, making them seat in front of him. The parcel had the sweaters and the healer chuckled at the design. Looks like his mother caught up with the celestial trend of the family. Four small sweaters, these were for the foals it seems, was baby blue in color with big and tiny stars embroidered on them. His was a navy blue color, and in the middle was a huge crescent moon. Of course the sun embroidery was on his alpha's blue one.

Grandma gave us sweaters! Let's see if they fit good, okay? And the foals just patted the ground with their hands.

L was in the middle of dressing the third child when Gerard came home from work.

Welcome home papa! Look, mom gave us these. She said she'll be coming a week before her grandchildren's birthday. G-Gabriel, sit still. There! Okay Louven, it's your turn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 03-01-2017, 11:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,963 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,145 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 640 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,226 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,848 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,030 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,099 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,895 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,436 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,719 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9