Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Don't worry! I'm just glad to see you are still interested in our rp. Thanks for starting the dream sequence. Maybe it seemed really dark at first but now that I think about it, it really suits the story) :)

Before sleep, Gerard took his lover in arms and planted loving kisses in his frame. The day was perfect and O'Keefe can even swear he hears the heartbeats of his little ones slow and relaxed in the other room. He sighs contently, unaware of the nightmares to come.

-Gerard's Dream Sequence-

There was an orange sun setting down on the horizon. Our dominant has an open field ahead, filled with an earthy smell and a warm breeze that tickles his hoofs in an invitation for running. He feels free. However, it doesn't take long for a sensation of loneliness to surround him. Then, he sees his herd, running between laughter and sounds of exhaustion. Lumin is at the lead, their four foals at both sides of him.

When did they got so fast? Their legs are still so short! He thought, chest filled with pride as he started to run and call them out with a childish grin. Hey! Over here! Slow the pace a bit, would ya?

Nobody listens. Behind his mate and children runs Dayton along his friends. They all smile widely, talking about something with Helena, Deliah and Otto. Gerard tries to pick up the pace, but no matter how hard he tries, they all stay ahead of him, further and further away. Hey! Folks!! Lumin!. There is no answer, until the orange horizon turns grey and they all disappear; the distinctive sound of a howl reverberating through the land. Wolves.

A primal fear takes over the alpha, who now tries desperately to find his family. The trees that were hardcore green seconds ago now look dead, blood seeping through the wood. Gerard runs without course, until a shallow breathing catches his attention. In the ground before him, lays a male centaur covered in cuts and bruises.

Hey, I'm here brother. What's your name? Who did this to you? Have you seen another centaurs in this area? All the questions come out too quickly, the alpha releasing a sour smell as a sign of stress before the fallen man whispers: Save my... son.

That's when the male faces him, and despite never meeting him, Gerard knows. Kean, Lumin's father. It's like the wind sings his name. The wolves appear. The ground becomes mud, trapping our alpha while his whole herd appears death between the quicksand-like terrain. His friends, his parents, his mate, their stars.

A broken scream leaves the dominant's throat as he only gets to hold L's torso and Gia's little body in his arms. Savannah is in the distance, looking down with a dark figure behind her.

-End Dream Sequence-

When he wakes up, the faint sunlight blinds him for a second, bitterness raising in his throat anticipating some vomiting. The floor doesn't suffer any stains though, our alpha thankfully calming himself in time. Noticing the bed empty, he immediately sprints out of the room in search of his husband. The gods don't get enough praises when he finally finds him and their fools in a maternal-like position.

Slowly, he sits at their level with a smile on his lips, caressing L's precious hair. Love? What are you doing here?

(Hope you like mine as well. I know we have another rp in stand-by but sadly I still don't know how to continue it. So sorry :( I'll find a way though)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,922 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,994 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,181 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,830 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,994 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,095 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,859 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,401 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,704 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9