Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Smile 
Lumin stirred awake when he felt Gerard's gentle shakes. Unconsciously his hands wound tighter around their cradled foals. I had a nightmare... I just felt that I need to be with our foals... I saw them d... it's nothing. The omega wanted to tell his mate the terrifying dream he had. But he felt it was not a big deal to also bother his love with.

I'm sorry that I left you, dear. Good morning. He smiled softly that was followed with a morning kiss, hopefully that was enough to gain the other's forgiveness. The clock sounded 6 am and that it was time to cook breakfast. He was about to get up when he remembered his dream, their foals' death, Gerard... Fear flashed through him and suddenly he didn't want to have them out of his sight and quick reach. But he had to cook, but then what if something bad happened to the foals and he wasn't there? The poor mother was torn.

G, love, can we... um... can we bring the babies near the kitchen? I... Gerard tried to argue with him how it wasn't safe and that he can watch the kids instead if that's the problem. But Lumin can't feel any comfort. He feels too anxious. 

The omega tried hard to convince his alpha without being too emotional of the dream. He did succeed to convince but it had ended with his lover so confused, and maybe frustrated (?), and him near tears because he was just not taking a no. His babies needs to be safe. They need to be with him.

Breakfast was quite a disaster. Lumin kept on checking on the cots that held their foals like every 10 seconds and he had managed to burn at most 5 eggs. And even if its burning on the pan, a whimper from one of the babies gets him racing to them and the burning egg is ignored. Fortunately there was the other father to extinguish the fire. 

When decent breakfast was made. Lumin didn't eat. More paranoid of the fire the burning caused, he gets anxious whenever his sight strays away from the little ones. It continued on like this for the rest of the day, Lumin stuck like glue to his four angels. His eyes and attention always on them that he forgets that he should eat, should go to work, to at least have a break from being mother.

The foals didn't know better. To them their daddy was just being affectionate. But he knew that Gerard was getting suspicious, and that brought on more to his conscience. He wasn't going crazy, he was just... keeping their foals safe. He had this argument to at least keep him sane with all he was feeling and doing.

Night time came. L was supposed to be sleeping with his love right now, but instead he was stuck in their babies' room. It was already near midnight and his eyes shot red, but the poor omega can't even dare close his eyes. The dreams kept coming back whenever he does and wakes him, every time making him more fearful for the foals' safety. He had dreamt of them in many life-threatening situations - fire, drowning, accidents, kidnap and murder. How can he sleep with all those dark thoughts filling his mind?

A few hours later, it was morning. Not even having a wink of sleep as the clock struck 6, he knew he will be  needing to convince his mate again because there was no way he can leave the foals. But really he was feeling not up to it. Not having any food yesterday, plus no sleep, Lumin had to wonder if he wasn't the one dying. Either way it's better that it's him than their four precious stars. He needs to assure that they are safe no matter the cost.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,836 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,231 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 624 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,079 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,783 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,872 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,072 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,739 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,345 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,639 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9