Closed Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari]
[It's okay! That happens to me too usually, like I just remembered "Oh wait! mpreg central! I've been inactive again." a few seconds ago and I'm back too I guess? Also no need to thank, you deserved that reputation point. Ehh, Yea. About Charlie and Wren. That they'd become Atlas's and Nathaniel's friends and you can roleplay as them too, to prevent both of us running out of ideas faster. I thought you didn't like that idea so I removed that message. Don't worry about your post! It's amazing. I'll put a bio for Charlie and Wren right now]

Full name: Charlie Di Tannia.

Nicknames: Tannia (Wren)

Personality: Very screechy as a kid, liked to get attention from Wren. Now confident and carefree, straight out savage, but caring towards her friends.

Pregnant, How many (in the future): Maybe will create a family with Wren when she's 26+. Right now she just wants to enjoy the life of being a non-parent.

Appearance: 

As a 11 year old.

[Image: bb2f97f9e6f5b4712f1ff8ce7f5b63061405740316_full.jpg]

As an adult.

[Image: 2788321_1339511502162.88res_500_281.jpg]

Occupation: College student, Civilian, arranged engagement with Wren. (Is no couple, but best friends with Wren in childhood. They seem like one though.)

Extra: Charlie comes from a wealthy family and so is Wren. Her Ethnicity is Italian and Irish, but she lived (Forgot what country this roleplay plays in.) her whole life. As she grew up, she had tried many times to rebel against her family and wore the bitchy mask, trying to fool the elders to think twice about making her the heir, but she still putted in a lot of effort into getting good grades, because she wanted to create a good future for herself and not disappoint her family too much. Now she is still studying in college, doing what she wants, riding her motorcycle and hanging out with her friends. After that, she plans to accept working for her family's airlines and will travel around the world like how they wished it to be. Her family changed their mind long ago though and only arranged a marriage with the youngest son of the Lee-In Family. She doesn't know yet that she is engaged and that she'll be free of creating her own future after graduating.

Full name: Wren Lee-In

Nicknames: 

Personality: Hot headed and egoistic as a child, calm and laid-back as an adult, but still looks a bit scary. Lazy, but obedient.

Pregnant, How many (in the future): No.

Appearance:

He'll just look younger as a kid, and would have some bandages from fighting or sports etc. 

[Image: 8a7e7d4745b7edde0e61cd25d08ffa54.jpg]

Occupation: An employee at Tadorma's book publishing company, Civilian.

Extra: Wren also comes from a wealthy family, but has older siblings deal with the inheritance. He had some anger issues as a child, but now is a successful employed man. He also smokes and has no sign of quitting, besides when Charlie nags him about it. He had noticed glimpses of Charlie's real self personality from the start and knew about the engagement.

Wren stopped for a second, before turning his attention to the kid he thought was mute, losing a bit of grip on Nathaniel's collar in the process. Nathaniel looked shocked at the sudden outburst. Hearing him talk for the first time was surprising, but it was nice to see him do such brave act. He'd had to thank him later, if he won't get thrown out the window that is.

"Heh, like I'd believe you.." He growled again, glaring right into Atlas's neck like he was just another prey to feed on. Nana sweated nervously as the grip slowly loosened, looking for anything to hold onto before the other accidentally released him. By looking at Charlie, he realised they both didn't mean to go this far. Maybe it was his own fault for adding fuel to Wren's fire and making him lose control to his anger. Before he could act, he tensed up again, feeling like he's really going to fall now as Wren's attention was now fully on the one who stood up to him.

"Well, I would gladly throw you both out the win-" Cutting off the male bully's sentence, Charlie placed a hand on Wren's shoulder, unintentionally startling him. She quickly grabbed Nathan shirt and pulled him back in. She didn't say a word as she tried to calm the situation by holding back her friend. Nathaniel sighed in relief, before thanking the girl, then nodding to Wren.

"Charlie.." Started Wren once again while Charlie just answered by shaking her head. They just quietly went back to their seats, like nothing happened as the other students also continued eating. It was like they controlled the class. As expected of popular people. Charlie managed to stop him, but it didn't look like he wasn't done yet, judged by the sharp glares and stares coming from his direction to Atlas and Nathan.

Nathaniel just dusted of is now wrinkled uniform, then closed the window before facing the boy who saved him. He tapped his shoulder, waiting for him to turn around and face him. Seeing his eyes giving off fear, He couldn't help but give him a reassuring and gentle smile, just like earlier, when he introduced himself. "Thank you, άτλας."

Inwardly, Athena found it funny. The human he had to protect with his life just had saved his life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] - by kaonashi - 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,095 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,694 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,212 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,144 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,074 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8