Closed the devil's rouse (closed w/ DarkAurion98)
(It's great! And no that's totally cool.)

It felt as if there was some kind of tick in his brain that went off when he heard Marko's voice; he could feel his eye twitching and lips pursing at the suggestions of the demon. He'd considered doing an exorcism a few times, not necessarily to hurt Marko but just so they could separate and go about their own life (or whatever kind of life Marko would have outside of being here) but that would mean admitting his mistake to the clergy and, even more intimidating, his father, and Luca didn't really want to have to deal with the kinds of issues that would arise with that news flash. Marko seemed to like to mess around, but other than that he hadn't done anything too devastating. Honestly, Luca should be thanking him. It was because of his summoning that the town had been cured of whatever disease and illness had been overwhelming them, but he'd had to pay the price for being the savior-in-training which he wasn't too fond of. He was glad the congregation was no longer sick, but God only knows how long he was going to have to be dealing with Marko. Hopefully they'd separate by coincidence or naturally on their own, but Luca doubted that would happen.

"These are not senseless texts," he says determinedly, "but you probably wouldn't know much about them anyways." Luca had thought at first that relaying the word of God would be enough to get Marko to vanish in his cloud of smoke, but simply reading didn't seem to do much other than entertain the demon. "Hallucinations?" Luca turned to the other man, narrowing his eyes at him in a serious way. "I summoned you initially so I could get my people healthy. I'm not going to give them hallucinations." He shook his head and turned back to his text, looking over the worn pages for a few seconds more before finally closing the large book. He was too tired to read anymore tonight and his brain felt overwhelmed already. His father would likely be mad about him slacking on his studies but Luca couldn't help it if sleep was looking better than studying.

That was sort of dumb to say though because there was no telling how long he'd be awake with Marko around. "What's fun is you announcing your presence." Luca glanced back towards the other with a tired expression. "You just poof in here unannounced. What if I was doing something you shouldn't see but you showed up?" Luca pushed a hand through his hair. "Do we need more guidelines?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: the devil's rouse (closed w/ DarkAurion98) - by Leafies - 06-24-2017, 02:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,505 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,188 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,961 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,263 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,195 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8