The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.)
In the early years known as the medieval ages a young, massive werewolf lurked. He yearned to find another being of his kind. With a heavy sigh like breath he followed his inner instincts, each step taking him further and further from the familiar lands that he once called home. He looked around at his surroundings. He stopped from time to time, his large, pitch black muzzle close to the parched soil, sniffing at it with a rich curiosity. Soon he raised his massive head upward to the skies above, taking a inward sniff at the slight, chilly breeze that fall air. He was yearning to be close to another of his kind. He soon stopped, his sights closing in on a creature nearby. He felt an urge to attack but did not do such until there was a true threat. He approached the strange creature, his muscles tense and his fur raised. He wanted to growl but kept quiet.

The beast spoke aloud, a low, icy tone to his strong voice, looking at the harmless human. "You pathetic human!" He said, glaring at the young human male. "These are my lands!" His eyes narrowed at the being roaming his territory. He let all who challenged him know that he had the Grim Reaper on his side. He was a creature of death and delicious decay, letting that be his one and final warning before he would spring into the presence of such blissful battle. It made him feel alive. Truly, he loved living on the edge of anything dangerous. It was how he lived his life, on the edge without worry or fear.

The mighty beast went by many titles but his true name was Fire Tail, he was gifted such a name because of his fiery red fur. His name was also because of how many battles he had been in with the rival clan which were humans. He worked all of his life to earn the rightful title as did many before him in the tightly knit clan. It was his destiny. Truly it was. The mark of the beast was branded in his clan for many many many centuries, he hungered for raw flesh and thirsted for sweet blood.

Fire Tail kept his eyes on the pathetic human, feeling the presence of a snarl leaving the depths of his strong chest and from his terrifying jaws. He stepped forward like the true predator he was, his head low and his bright blood red colored eyes unwavering. He grew enraged, his fur raising on end. "How dare you trespass into my lands, human! I will teach you a lesson you will never ever forget!" He snarled louder, shoving the human to the ground hard enough to knock the air from his lungs. Then he attacked, ripping the clothing from his prey's puny body. He then held him down easily, saliva dripping from his jaws. He was aroused by the human, looking down at him as he began to struggle beneath him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) - by SilentFeather - 08-27-2017, 07:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,011 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8