The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.)
Fire Tail kept an alert ear, knowing but waiting to attack Blake if he attempted to escape. He did not and would not ever allow his victim to simply have a chance to be set free. Blake was carrying his pups, he would not allow him to leave. Not after he would give birth to the offspring. He would always be a victim of him, keeping him in his sight. He was eager to cause pain to his victim, Blake. Swiftly, he ran outside of the cave after noticing his slave trying to escape. He leapt, scowling at Blake, roughly pinning him down enough to bruise his slave's delicate, flesh. He didn't care for or about him.

Fire Tail spoke, a growl like tone in his voice. "Where do you think you are going." He glared down at the shivering, fearful being known to him as his little mouse. He kept Blake down on the hard, bonechillingly cold, hard rock ground. He was enraged. He loved being angry, it was like he was on fire or as to if he was a raging, dancing flame on the loose, setting everything ablaze in his path. He was destruction, he was death. He loved the signs of fear whenever his slave moved.

"How dare you try to escape from me! ..  I should punish you!" Fire Tail growled louder at Blake, letting him know as to what was true fear. That true fear was Fire Tail. He showed his teeth, each one was sharp like a finely sharp dagger to the heart. He did not hold back. Never. He was able to hear the sound of his slave's heart, it was beating beyond fast. True horror.

Fire Tail wanted his prey as good but now he would keep him alive. He needed his pups to grow and thrive inside of his victim. He smirked, chuckling as he got off if Blake. He watched him intently, not keeping his eyes off of his pathetic victim.

Fire Tail found it amusing the way that his prey had begged to be free. He was happy when he had captured a few humans. He loved to hear them suffer. He wanted to cause his victim harm, feeling a mixture of humor and anger brewing inside.

"Save your words, my little mouse. You will never leave." Fire Tail said coldly. "You are pregnant with my pups." He licked his strong jaws, smirking in a predator sort of way. He wanted to abuse his slave each and every single day till drowsy.

Fire Tail smiled, feeling on top of the world. He was happy, smirking sinfully. He would keep his prey till he found no more use for him. His victim would be his one and only breeding slave. He would abuse his slave till he saw fit. He would keep him until death took hold of him. He would also make sure that his slave was at his very true, harsh command for now and forever. He would never let his slave simply escape. He was now his slave forever, never being even abit nice to his slave.

Fire Tail wanted to be able to love again but since his husband's slaughter he knew not to trust so easily. Now all he felt was complete hatred and emotionless. He wanted to complete the deed of killing him but held back from attacking.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) - by SilentFeather - 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,018 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8