Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis
Lei dipped his head, leaning forward in a deep, respectful bow. "Th-thank you, sir!" The young man also looked to Sevhan, but the other man only shrugged. He didn't mind either way. It was up to Lei at this point. Lei grinned a bit but he hurried off, still at his slower pace.

Sevhan held his hands up, smirking. "No need to get your feathers in a bunch." He responded with his usual even tone, unfazed by his retort. He turned away as he continued to bathe. He would be done in a bit. "This day dreamer simply wanted to be sure." He hadn't exactly meant he was going to be the one to cause problems, but he supposed he could have worded it differently.

As he finished cleaning himself, Sevhan pulled himself out of the water, grabbing his towel to wrap it around his body. The morning air was chillier than before now that he was wet, but he didn't mind it too much. Sevhan nodded when Fahri chose Yuliv. "Very well. I'll notify him of this once I'm done getting dressed." If he had another servant nearby, he would have sent them, but he was fine with walking. It would give him some more time to collect his thoughts. Lei had already rushed back in with Fahri's clothing. Sevhan had taken to drying off. "Will this be all?" Lei asked, looking from Sevhan to Fahri.

"For me, yes. I can do most of what you'd normally attend to when I finally return to my quarters." Sevhan responded, of course, he may not be back until late this night. He dried himself off quicker than he had bathed. His tail was last. With this done, he was already reaching for his clothing to get dressed. Fit for royalty, the clothing was an off white, yet it sparkled dimly in the sun. Again, it was embroidered with gold markings. In Sahdar, They didn't generally wear full articles of clothing as it was hot here, so his shirt was cropped around the abdomen. His pants were also and off white. Around his waist and there clearly more for decoration, were long pieces of cloth that fluttered and billowed out behind him when he walked. The sleeves on his shirt were cut at the shoulders so his bare shoulders could be seen and the sleeves themselves billowed out at the bottom. He just had to go fetch his sandals and he'd be good to go... Oh.. And he supposed he had to wear the crown today as well. It was a symbol of his power, but he didn't often wear it unless he had to. Of course his partner had one too. It'd be unfair if he was the only one with a crown.

Sevhan made his way towards the exit so he could head to his room. He turned back to face Fahri, holding his hand up in a half wave. "I'll see you later, partner." For all he knew that later wouldn't be that long away anyway. He'd said it anyway and had added a little smirk to it before he headed out.

He took a seat on one of the seats in the main hall. He had grabbed his sandals, slipping them on and buckling the straps. Once this was done, he smoothed his pants legs out and rose to his feet. He went to grab his pair of arm guards as well to place them on his arms just in case things didn't go so well. With this done, he was pretty much ready to go.

Messages In This Thread
Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis - by Koi - 01-22-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis - by Koi - 01-22-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis - by Koi - 01-23-2018, 11:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,708 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,457 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,761 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,033 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,465 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,185 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,989 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,063 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,988 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8