Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf)
"I've often learned that sometimes the best intentions ends up hurting someone instead than when you just come out with the truth," he stated. "Maybe in due time, they'll tell you why they kept those secrets away from you."

He was more than certain running a farm sounded hectic, but there were plenty of people cut out for it. He casually opened the door to the cafeteria, letting Shane enter before him out of courtesy.

"That sounds great," he continued when the other brought up relationships. "A healthy one is when one realizes you're both equals with strengths and flaws. Hopefully you find the right guy. As for having private moments with a significant other, I haven't really focused finding someone. I guess I always imagined that the right one would practically fall into my proverbial lap and then things could go from there. Until then, maybe I should be concerned about who you're having in the room."

His last remark was a tease of course, Jaxon joking around with Shane. As he walked into the cafeteria itself, he heard Shane mention chocolate, which made Jaxon suspect something even further. "Milk Chocolate irritates my stomach, but I can actually eat Dark Chocolate every once in a while. It helps with the Finals and the stress that comes with them. Maybe there's a certain type you're able to stomach, but any particular food you like?"

Jaxon looked at the various serving lines, from the Entrée down to the dessert. He could be quite the picky eater when the chefs prepared something he just wasn't in the mood for. That usually meant he would get the default: Either the burger and fries or just a salad loaded with various types of meat like ham, pepperoni to even eggs. It was around that time frame he heard some familiar howls, but they weren't from the sounds of actual wolves, well at least not in this instance. They were other males walking in to the cafeteria, naturally Frat members calling out to one another. Like Jaxon had done earlier however, their noses twitched, smelling a faint smell around them that was vaguely familiar but strange at the same time and if Jaxon was being honest, it wasn't just Shane who was giving off the smell. There were tons of others present who had such a repressed scent to them. They would still be able to pick Shane out among the crowd though.

"And speak of wolvish devils," Jaxon stated to the male. "Here are some of them now."

Naturally, Jaxon would have to respond to them. After all, he was in the same frat. That in itself would give Shane all the answers he was seeking as Jaxon began speaking with them. Every once in a while, some of them would turn in Shane's direction when Jaxon casually mentioned his roommate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) - by Klayko - 02-21-2018, 04:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,516 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,295 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,048 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,320 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,314 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,243 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8