Closed Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus)
I’m looking for a partner who is willing to help me as my character does some testing for a company that makes products for men who want to experience labor and birth, but they don’t want to actually have a child to take care of at the end. My character will be testing a variety of products. First is a small object that looks like a pill that you insert, at which point it attaches to your uterus. Then it grows rapidly over the course of 24 hours, at which point you have a large belly that can be painful if that’s the variation you took. Then, whenever you are ready, you take pills to start ‘labor.’ These pills come in a few varieties. You have to take a length one (like 24 hour labor, 10 hour labor, a month long labor, etc.) and an intensity one (really bad really fast, slow and easy, quick and easy, etc.). Then after labor you birth the now large object. The twist (if you want to add it) is there is another pill that pauses this pregnancy at that stage and you can’t continue past that stage unless you take an unpause pill. So if you wanted a short, intense labor originally but change your mind and want a long intense labor, just pause it and be in the intense labor as long as you want. This includes in pushing stages and everything. Once you have birthed the object, it will then shrink back down to the small size, and you can do it whenever you feel like doing it again.

My character info:
Name- Mason
Age- College kid (early 20s)
Relationship status- [Decide if your character is dating mine or if they are just a helpful friend]
Personality- Smart, pretty kind. Super curious, and has always wanted to be pregnant, but smart enough to know he can’t handle being a father.
Background- Comes from a wealthy family, who has connections so he can test these products. Desperately wants to be pregnant and experience labor and birth at home, but knows he can’t be a dad right now. But it’s summer and he’s got time to kill... why not make some money by testing a product that will help him achieve his dream?
~~~~~~~~~~
Mason sighed as he got up. He thought it was going to be a totally normal and boring day... at least until he saw e had a package. A package from a certain company called ‘No Man Left Behind’ as in no man who wanted to experience pregnancy would ever be left behind. He was suddenly super excited. He knew he could do this alone, but he also knew he should probably have someone there in case things went wrong. So he got out his phone and texted ye person he knew wouldn’t judge him for what he was about to ask this friend to supervise.

Messages In This Thread
Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) - by Bellygurl - 11-11-2018, 06:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,514 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,860 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,263 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,814 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,303 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,290 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,226 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8