Edoross Drabbles (closed with chrome)
(This is gonna most likely be slow burn on the mpreg, tho past and future pregnancies are discussed and like 90 percent of the characters are male. If for some reason its not considered fit for the rp thread, feel free to delete it, mods) ( also any pics used, anime for chars, since its less weird for me then pics of actual ppl, pics of places, houses, or rooms, ect....ect...are for ref only and I put no claim on them, all that belongs to the original creators....just wanted to say)

XxxxxxxxxxxX

Their house was small and nestled away for privacy and peace... seculded from anyone for miles and miles. Ethan was actually happy with the tiny house, it had two bedrooms, so it was large enough to serve a purpose for their small family. Cross didn't seem to care either way, often pointing out that they were hardly ever there anyway.

That was true too, they spent more time at Diesel's place then anywhere, or Cross did, he ran errands for the man and Ethan himself spent most of his time wondering around the parimiter. Their son spent most of his time with Ahren, a very good friend of Ethan's and Diesel's brother.

As much as Ethan hated to admit it, his son was safer with the other man then with either of his own parents, what with the mansion being fortified and guarded so well.

"Why are you sulking?" a voice sounded in his ear and Ethan jumped, face coloring as he turned his single eye on his alpha. "I'm not sulking, I'm thinking", he replied, somewhat icily, much to the alphas amusement. "What are you even doing down here?"

Cross grinned at his omega, eager to turn the light flush of his cheeks into a full blown blush. "Watching you, obviously, nothing else to do really", he slipped an arm around the omegas trim waist pulled him close, one hand trailing downward to give a squeeze to a firm rounded cheek.

They were nearly equal in height, and build, though Cross knew his own strength was superior, being as he wasn't human, and an alpha besides, though he liked to entertain Ethan in allowing him to fight against his hold.

"The hell are you doing!?' Ethan demanded, face heating and golden eyes molten with annoyance, embarrassment, and a little bit of arousal. "There's guards arond here you asshole! You wanna give them a free show or something?"

Cross followed Ethan's line of sight to a couple of passing guards and shrugged. "I'm not ashamed of showing my mate...'affection', he purred as he trailed his lips down the omega's throat and with a finger pulled at the T-shirt covering the claim mark.

"Staking your claim, you mean", Ethan muttered, breathe hitching just so, as Cross' cool lips touched the mark. The alpha smirked as he felt a shudder run through the brunettes body as his teeth nipped. He laughed when the omega yelped as teeth bit hard enough to draw blood, though it wasn't deep enough to cause more then a sting. 

No, the shudders running through the omegas body weren't because of pain, and it was all he could do not to just take the omega then and there. A look at Ethan's face showed that it was indeed red, almost a match for the alphas hair and eyes.  He had done his job of teasing the omega, while also warding off the lingering eyes of other alphas.

"You should see Ahren about some suppressants", he stated a he pulled away and fished a cigarette from his pocket. "I can smell your heat approaching, and while I would like nothing more then to breed you through it....", he smirked as he heard the humans breath catch. "I have to take care of some business for D".

Ethan crossed his arms and snorted. "Of course, you do. Not that I wanna be breed anyway, I already have suppresants, thank you", he snipped back as he tried to shake off the last vessages of arousal the alphas teasing had caused, he ignored the part of his mind that ask why he had yet to take said suppressants.

"What are you gonna be doing anyway?' He ask as he leaned against the railing that sectioned off the cliff face. He stood far away from the alpha that he could ignore the enticing spicy scent that clung to the red head. He stared over the clifftop, and vaguely wondered if Shawn had spidermaned his way down it yet or not... most likely he had, it would explain the chain link that was waiting to be put around the cliff face.

When Cross didn't answer, he turned to look at his alpha and found him glaring down a stopped guard. " What are you doing?"

Cross turned then, gaze on the omegas backside, curved and encased in jeans pulled taunt where the omega had leaned over to grasp the rail. He gave a passing glance back to where the guard had stood; having run off bow, and shrugged.

"Nothing. And besides, I doubt you want to know what I have to do for D, so best not to ask", he moved forward and placed a quick, deep kiss to his omegas lips. "Take those suppressants, and stay with Ahren for the week", he said, hands slipping into his pockets causally, though his other wise cool words held a tone that the omega knew better then to argue with.

" Yeah, maybe I will, I wanna spend time with Haven anyway... One of us should, at least". 

He hasn't seen much of their son in the last month and Ethan found himself feeling even less like a mother then ever. 

His alpha seemed to pickup on his mood, but instead of being sweet and comforting, he just gave Ethans ass a squeeze that made him yelp and turn with the urge to deck him, only to find that the red eyed alpha was already half up the path cackling like a hyena.

As infuriating as the man could be, Ethan always felt as if half of him were missing when Cross was gone, and he found himself praying to who ever would listen that he always made it back safe.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

(That was a lot longer then I expected...and maybe I should post these as drabbles in the library? Well it's part of a rp tho, so I don't know.)

Messages In This Thread
Edoross Drabbles (closed with chrome) - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 03-20-2019, 01:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,951 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,185 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8