Closed Battlefield. (Closed with Woopitsgiovanni.)
Baby bottles, diapers and crying all night, oh my!
One bright dawn a young, maturing man of age 19 awoke to sunlight beaming through the cracks in the blinds. Refusing to move he remained laying down, rejecting to see the such morning, even one as breathtaking and mesmerizing as that. Every since he was diagnosed as pregnant all he had was a draining, dwindling energy to spare to himself. He was a man of great features which many a man had been attracted to since being a teenager, many were lost in his depthless honey hazel eyes and his slender but fit muscles. He stood at a great 6'1 and was a babe magnet with his once well defined abs but it had been morphed into a swollen, baby filled body part.

Even if if was just a simple moment still it took bucketfulls of such a force within him. Behind the door it was greeted by a gentle but still firm series of scratches, it alerted him and him alone that the such creature at it was not human in species. He then awoke and with a sigh he heaved his tremendous belly from the bed, causing him to hold onto the headboard with a shaking hand, the other one was gently touching his belly with it's palm laid flat against it. After much trouble he arose to an upward position with his aching back straight and his slowly, painstaking pelvis was straining to remaining standing.  He walked (more like waddled like a penguin) to the only door of the room and was greeted by the serene, adorable presence of a medium sized canine (dog) wagging her tail which caused the owner to smile. The owner approached without fear, never feeling as though his life was in any danger.

Before he could walk any further he was struck by a pain, an indication that the time of birthing was nearby. He sighed shakily, reaching into his stretchable paternity jeans for his cellphone that he got as a birthday present. He was beyond tired and his slender body was struggling as the hands of time slowly ticked on by like many suns and moons.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
Battlefield. (Closed with Woopitsgiovanni.) - by SilentFeather - 10-09-2020, 02:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 214 15,257 05-11-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,485 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,072 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,311 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,747 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,519 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 861 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,909 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,777 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy