Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker suggests “We could have spaghetti and meatballs if you want.”
Jackson nods. “Sounds awesome! Let’s make it,” he said, happy to be having some food.
(Should we do a time skip?)
(Sure!)
The time skips two months later both Parker and Jackson have grown and are so far enjoying their pregnancies. Parker rubs Jackson stomach and kisses him on the lips “You look hot today have the cubs started to move yet or is it too early.” “I want you to tell me once they start kicking.”
Jackson was pleased when the pups started growing more and giving him a noticeable belly. He smiled, tail wagging as Parker rubbed his round belly. “Mmm no movements yet, but I can’t wait,” he said happily as he rubbed the underside of his belly lovingly.
Parker smiles “Well you’re due in three months so you should start to feel it soon.” Parker feeling a little self conscience “Is my stomach just as big as your’s I get it if I do because I got five in me and my cravings have been a little of the charts since my morning sickness ended?”
Jackson nodded. “Yeah I should be feeling kicks soon!” He said, rubbing over his belly, hoping to feel kicks. He chuckled a little at Parker. “Babe don’t worry you look great,” he assured him, running a paw over the lion’s belly.
Parker says “So I’m not huge for someone only two and a half months in?”
“Well you have to consider you have 5 cubs in here,” he said lightly patting his belly. “But you look great. I promise.”
Parker hugged Jackson “I’m so glad that we’re doing this together this is an experience I’ll never forget.” “Ah man am I having mood swings.”
Jackson chuckled and agreed, hugging him tight. Their bellies pressed into each other. “Aw is there anything I can do for you, kitty?” He asked sweetly.
Parker says “Well I’d like it if you give me a belly rub.”
“Of course my love,” Jackson said, happily putting his paws to the ljon’s belly. He rubbed gently.
Parker purred as his belly was rubbed.
Jackson smiled. “You’re so cute when you purr,” he said, reaching up to stroke the lion’s fluffy mane.
Parker continues to purr as his mane is stroked he asks “Are you trying to make me horny because that’s kinda what you’re doing?”
“You like it when I brush your main?” He said softly, using his fingers to run through the soft hair. He kissed his cheek.
Parker blushes “Yeah you’re hands are really soft and careful it almost feels better then a brush because there’s no stopping.” He blushes even more when he gets kissed on the cheek.
Jackson continues to stroke and pet his mane, doing it gently. “I’m your brush now,” he teases, kissing his cheek again. “Mm I love you..”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,219 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,459 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,143 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,639 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,776 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,557 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,076 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg