Child of the Guardian (closed with Monkeypaws19)
Shinjo panted and remained inside Kale. As he kissed him and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. While massaging his slightly swollen belly feeling his seed taking effect and helping the pups grow a bit larger from it. "That's it, you can feel my seed taking effect can't you. You are doing wonderful just look how big your belly has gotten from all that seed inside it". He whispered and groaned as he finished climaxing into him. Kale now had a one month sized pregnant belly. Shinjo purred pleased at the sight and massaged oils into it. Before slowly pulling out of Kale's body leaving his load of cum inside.
Kale hummed and blushed a bit, noting how he did feel a bit more...heavy in the middle. Whether or not that was due to the sheer amount of cum within him or their pups getting a bit bigger...he wasn't sure. He hummed as
Shinjo rubbed more oils into his fur on his belly, the smell of lavender ripe in the air combining with the smell of sex made Kale feel a bit aroused and at peace. Kale moaned softly as he felt Shinjo and he expected a torrent of cum to flow out of him but, much to his surprise, it didn't his belly was still swollen as it was before. He then blushed as he looked up at Shinjo "W-why isn't a-any o-of the cum coming out, m-my husband?" Kale stuttered out, kind of embarrassed about the whole situation.
Shinjo smiled and kissed his belly. "That's because it was used to help with the growth of our pups inside your belly my sexy wife. Our pups needed the extra amount of cum to assist with their health and growth. Please just allow me to pamper and care for you and our unborn pups." He purred and licked at his belly. While he kneaded it gently and started to sing to the unborn pups inside Kale's belly. "Please don't be embarrassed about your belly. I find it beautiful and quite attractive just like the rest of you". He smiled softly and worked the oils into the rest of his furry body. For the purpose of relaxing his mate and causing his fur to be more silky to the touch.
Kale blushed a bit at Shinjo's response before he simply said "O-okay." KAle then smiled a bit as he sung to the pups, knowing that He would be a good dad, just like he himself was going to be a good mom. "I-i'm not embarassed about my belly...i-it's just that...well, since you started calling m-me our wife a-and that was the first time i c-called you my husband..." He hummed out as Shinjo started to massage the rest of his body.
"I see, well I liked hearing you calling your husband". He purred out and kissed his belly. While he continued his massage. Soon, after he finished they heard the wolf pup they adopted howling and squeaking as she looked around for them. "Please excuse me, my beautiful wife. I do believe our adopted daughter is awake now and hungry. So I know you must be as well". He whispered into his ear and kissed him. Before helping him redress and sit back up.
Kale blushed a bit and nodded, noting how he was kinda hungry. After Shinjo helped him sit up he stood up on his own and called out "Kovu! we're over here!"
Shinjo smiled and kissed him. Before leaving his side for a moment to fetch Kovu was running around in circles sniffing the air to find her adopted parents. Shinjo chuckled at the sight and carried her back to Kale. "Here we are silly girl. You know we weren't that far". He handed her to Kale before summoning the table filled with different foods again along with a large bowl of fresh carrots for Kale as usual. He summoned the bottle of warmed milk for Kovu and offered to take her to feed her. So that Kale could eat without trouble.
Kale smiled softly "Thanks for the offer Shinjo, bu i'm sure when the pups come they're gonna want to be fed no whether or not i'm eating. so i'll try my hand at feeding Kovu." He said calmly, holding his available hand out while he had the wolf pup in the other.
"You're welcome, my cute bunny". He smiled back gently and handed him the bottle. Before nuzzling his face and kissed him.
Kale them put the nipple of the bottle up to Kovu's maw, humming softly a tune his own mother sang to him when he was younger.
(I'm so sorry, i started college last year and i've been so busy with that, and only now am i taking a break x.x)
(Its cool)

Shinjo smiled as he watched and listened his young wife sing.
Kale smiled softly as he watched kovu eat, his own eyes averting to the various food in front of him before going back to kovu, making sure she's fed before he himself eats.
"Would you like me to feed her. While you eat something?". Shinto smiled warmly
"Don't you need to eat as well?" I ask you, temporarily splitting my attention between you and Kovu.
"Don't worry about me please. You are eating for more than one". He cooed and stroked Kale's belly gently.
Kale smiled softly and hummed as Shinjo rubbed his belly "Well i mean...you're my husband now right? So it's my duty as your wife to make sure you get fed too ya know."
"Yes, that us correct. But it is part of your duties to bare and care for our pups. As your husband it's my job to provide and care for you along with our family." He smiled
"Touche." Kale replied with a small smile before he sighed. "I mean...I guess I could eat while you finish up feeding Kovu."
"Thank you. Please eat as much as like. Because after we finished our meal and our daughter as been laid down for a nap. I am going to give you and our unborn pups a nice belly massage." He purred and wrapped his tails around his wife's waist.
Kovu smiles and kisses his husband's cheek " Thank you, Shinjo." I then get a plate and fill it with veggies, getting a strange compulsion to eat meat. "Aaand akready the cravings come in."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,792 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,602 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,315 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,087 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,112 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,685 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,658 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,674 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,164 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,762 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8