Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)
Dante takes the drink and finishes it off as he finishes the bacon checks on the scrambled eggs and takes the biscuts out of the oven with the gravey already made. breakfast is the one meal Dante is sure to never miss. he loves breakfast foods.
Jace looked at all the food his mouth salivating. "Holy cow. Yum" he says just staring and smelling it
Erik takes in the smells of the foods, "Everything looks great Dante."
Dante seems alittle out of it today though and doesn't hear the remarks as he places the plates on the table he waddles uncomfortable to the table with all the food.
Erik helps pass out the food, before beginning to eat it, not able to help staring at Dante's stomach noticing it was huge even though it wasn't close to the three month mark.
Jace goes to the table looking at him concerned "Are you okay?" he asked Dante gently
Dante nods rubbing his stomach slightly. "yeah. i'm just feeling alittle cramping... i can't help but wonder if theres more than one... i was the only one who touched that odd peice of fruit... ever since i've been feeling odd..."
Erik nodded, "I knew that fruit couldnt' be trusted. Knowing us it could be starting your birth sooner than expected and with two babies like Jace had. Make sure you tell us, if these cramps get closer, too quickly."
Jace nodded looking at Dante, scared for his friend "Either that....or it could have made the baby a lot bigger" he said worriedly
Dante looks scared at the thought of a larger child but sits down and begins to eat. moaning slightly as the bacon reaches his tongue.
Erik gulped not even thinking of that possiblilty, before looking to Dante letting out a moan, "I think you need to lay down and rest. If this baby is coming and it's big, we need you to keep up your strength and remain calm."
Jace looked at Dante worriedly "Would you like me to stroke your hair again? That helped you last time"
Dante gets that small pout the one he gives when hurt but not pysically. "can i atleast finish breakfast?" he asks.
"Yes, the food will help keep up your strength." Erik stated.
Dante moves onto the eggs next eating quietly now still lost in his thoughts.
Erik eats his food in silence as Dante worried now how the young one was going get through the birth, however knew they were going to help.

((Time for me to get off ))
((bye!))

Jace looked at Dante as he ate "When you're finished Ill stroke your hair, okay?"
Dante doesn't tell Jace no so its still for sure that the kid still is not feeling well. he finishes eating breakfast and slowly stands to his feet and slowly makes his way back to the couch in the livingroom.
Jace got up and went and sat on the couch laying Dante's head in his lap he began stroking his hair gently
Erik pulled over the kitchen stool, watching as they sat on the couch. He could tell Dante wasn't doing good, and just prayed that he would survive to get the baby out on his own.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,812 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,984 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,687 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 35,034 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 10,720 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 16,512 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,729 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,801 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 10,007 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 4,107 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15