C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sam Pearson," Sam said, leaning forward to shake Caleb's hand. "Zach's told me a lot about you."

"All good things," Zach promised, sitting down and helping to balance Caleb's plate for him. "He's not really going to participate but he decided to come hang out while he ate."

"That's fine. I don't really have much more to ask."

They continued to chat though, talking about kids mostly. Zach was excited about his son and it was nice to talk to another gay parent.

Caleb felt a lot better when speaking with Sam; the man seemed to have a lot of knowledge about the ups and downs of pregnancy, and was able to give first-hand advice to Caleb and Zach about the remaining months of Caleb's pregnancy as well as those first few months of the baby being around. Having that insight, as well as a full stomach again, Caleb felt like the rest of this pregnancy would be an absolute breeze. If only they weren't getting disdainful and disgusted glances from Cindy every five seconds whenever Caleb mentioned something or asked a question about his own pregnancy.

According to Sam, Caleb's weight gain in the first few months was totally normal; especially because of his shorter stature and skinny pre-baby weight. Sam's partner Nathan had been the same exact way, gaining all of his weight in the first few months and then slowing down by the end of the fifth month.

Now that Sam had left, and Caleb's late-night snack was finished. Caleb was ready for the fun that Zach had promised him, the only problem was, it seemed that Cindy was not quite motivated to leave from her spot at the dining table - she was scowling at her phone, tapping away at it like she normally does, and occasionally casting glances in Caleb's direction; the disgust in her eyes toward Caleb was still very much there too.

Caleb frowned and set his arms over his stomach, as if he could protect their unborn son from the hate that was rolling off of Cindy. "Isn't it time for her to leave?" Caleb asked quietly in Zach's direction.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach nodded and helped Caleb to his feet. He rubbed at Caleb's lower back before going to put the used dishes outside. "We will see you later, Cindy. It is definitely time to turn in for the night. It's been a long day."

Cindy didn't get up and Zach scowled. "Cindy, you need to leave now."

Cindy sighed noisily as she stood up, tucking her phone into her back pocket "Fine... Enjoy the rest of your evening. Do not stay up too late, we have another interview early in the morning with Good Morning, America!" Cindy said as she flaunted out of the hotel suite, glancing over her shoulder one last time and sending a dirty look in Caleb's direction.

----

Caleb sighed as he hoisted himself up onto the bed, scooting backwards until he was secured in the mountain of pillows. He set his hands on his stomach and leaned back against the pillows. He looked like he was about to start crying again, but managed to keep the tears at bay - which was a miracle, considering most anything made the tears start up nowadays.

"I think you need a new manager, Zach... One who can understand your unique situation and handle your affairs with more finesse."

Zach sighed, pulling his shirt off and stripping out of his jeans. He climbed into bed with Caleb. "I know. We just need to get through the next couple of days and then when we're back in LA I'll find someone new. She used to be better then this. I don't know why this is throwing her off so much."

He rested a hand on Caleb's thigh, stroking lightly. "I did promise you something earlier if you're still interested."

Caleb nodded and smiled, he shimmied himself into a more upright position and pulled his tight purple tank top off slowly, letting it fall to the floor over the other side of the mattress. He scooted over and straddled Zach's legs, placing his hands against the older man's chest and massaging upwards to his shoulders "I am definitely still interested in your earlier promise."

Caleb leaned forward and pressed a tender kiss to Zach's lips "You just have to help me get out of these pants... And we'll have all the fun this night can bring us." Caleb said as he gently ground his hips downward, unerringly finding Zach's cock and grinding against it slowly to bring him to fully erect.

Zach groaned against his mouth, sliding his hands under Caleb's pants to squeeze his ass. They rocked together until Zach gently rolled them over so he could pull Caleb's yoga pants off him. He pressed kisses against his belly, working his way down to take his small cock in his mouth, suckling on it as he pulled Caleb's hips up. He knew Caleb liked this and that he didn't get it much in the past so Zach was determined to blow him as often as possible.

Caleb moaned and lifted his feet up, planting them wide on the mattress as he gently rocked his hips up and down, easily feeding Zach the length of his cock because he knew that Zach wouldn't choke on it. "Oh god..." he moaned, hand gripping tightly to the bed spread, the other he moved down over his belly, grasping onto the back of Zach's head and lightly rubbing back and forth over his scalp with his thumb.

Zach moaned around him, his eyes fluttering shut. He pressed his finger to Caleb's hole, rubbing gently but not pressing in since he didn't have lube yet. He pulled off briefly to catch his breath, licking around the crown of Caleb's cock.

"I want you to come in my mouth, okay."

Zach took him in again, angling Caleb's hips so he could rock better and want hitting against Caleb's belly. It felt so good to blow him. It had been too long since they had done this, been together this way.

Caleb cried out, arching and twisting his hips - his cock had always been sensitive but now, with the pregnancy, it seemed to be even more sensitive than before "Za-...za-..." he groaned as his cock started twitching in Zach's hot mouth, plus the stimulation to his rim was enhancing the urge to cum quickly.

He didn't want this to be over so fast, but his body seemed to have other plans for him. He moaned loudly in that high-pitched whine of his as his cock started spurting thin ropes of cum into Zach's mouth. His toes were curled tightly against the bed spread, the hand he had in the sheets tangling further as he gripped and pulled on them, and the hand he had on Zach's head was urging him to keep going, as well as gripping onto the short hairs at the top of Zach's head "Zachhhh!!" he whined and writhed, biting on his lip furiously to try and keep himself quiet - it would suck to have someone report them for the loud noises that Caleb would no doubt continue to make.

Zach cleaned up Caleb with his tongue, watching him tremble and jerk against the sheets. He moved up the bed, careful not to rest his weight on his belly as he leaned over to kiss him, soft and sweet. He wanted Caleb to relax a little before he started to fuck him.

"Feeling good, baby?" Zach asked, petting his side gently to help him come down. "How should we do this so you are comfortable?"

Caleb groaned softly with the delicate clean up Zach played out on his cock, still twitching slightly with the after shocks of his orgasm. His eyes fluttered closed, and then opened again, when Zach kissed him, letting out a soft, and content sigh as he reached up to cup Zach's cheek, brushing his thumb over the older man's cheek bone.

"I feel amazing, and we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet." Caleb said quietly, his eyes a little dazed as he stared up at Zach "I... I don't know... I haven't had sex since you... or this belly came along... I'm not sure which position would be most comfortable... yet."

A small smile graced Caleb's features as he leaned up to kiss Zach again, pressing the tips of their noses together "Why don't we try them all, to see how they work out?"

Zach laughed and kissed him again. "We probably won't get to all of them tonight but that's definitely a good goal." He rolled out of bed and padded over to his suitcase, getting lube out. He got back in bed, snuggling into Caleb's side. "Whatever we do, we're going to need that."

Zach started to kiss him again, soft, little kisses at first but quickly deepening as both of them got more aroused. He slicked his fingers up, rubbing them against Caleb's rim teasingly. Caleb's flexibility was still there, even with the big belly and Zach could kiss him and finger him easily between that and their size difference.

Caleb moaned softly into the kisses, his fingers curling against Zach's cheek as the older man started teasing his hole "Zach..." it was a breathless sigh as he arched his hips against Zach's teasing fingers.

Caleb managed to hook one leg over the both of Zach's legs, and used the other to push his hips upward a bit. He grabbed one of the thousands of pillows on the bed and shoved it underneath his hips "Gonna need that, too... I wanna try to do it face-to-face..." Caleb whispered against Zach's lips - he uncurled his fingers from Zach's cheek and slid his hand along the side of his boyfriend's head, guiding their lips back together to return to the soft-slow, toe-curling kisses that left Caleb feeling lightheaded and got his cock stirring again.

Zach kept kissing him, long and slow as he moved his fingers inside of Caleb, opening him so gently. It only took a few strokes to find his prostate, evinced by the way Caleb cried out and arched up. He worked that spot, knowing how much Caleb loved that. He had him hard again in no time, his body eager for more. He added another finger, his own cock throbbing now. Sex with Caleb always tested his own limits. He could only come once, but Caleb could a few times and each time drove Zach crazy.

Zach groaned as Caleb's ass clenched around his fingers and he pulled back to rest his forehead against Caleb's. "I am so hard. I don't know if I'm going to make it in you. I swear you're so fucking hot like this."

Caleb whimpered loudly as he rocked his hips in slow circles against Zach's fingers, never wanting the pressure and pleasure to stop. He could tell he was getting close to cumming again; his cock curving up against his belly and dribbling precum crazily "Zachhhh..." he whined when the other man started constantly putting blissful pressure on his prostate.

Caleb's fingers and toes were curled in the sheets, hips rising and falling to meet Zach's thrusting fingers "Please... please... I w-w-want... want you in me... please Zach... I'm stretched... I'm ready for you..." Caleb begged and clutched at Zach, as if the older man were actually planning on leaving him in this horrible state of arousal.

"Baby, baby," Zach said soothingly, pressing light kisses to Caleb's face. "I wouldn't leave you like this. I need to stretch you a little more. Please let me."

Zach kept his fingers moving even as he talked, still stretching Caleb, wanting to make sure there was no pain when he finally entered him. Finally, *finally*, he felt stretched enough and Caleb was begging him to fuck him and Zach wasn't able to take it any longer. He slicked himself up, trying not to touch himself that much at the same time he got himself slick.

He moved slow, rocking gently as he pressed his way into Caleb's body, making sure to watch his face the whole time. He was still so tight around him that Zach forced himself to move slowly even though he just wanted to bury himself in Caleb and fuck him until he came.

Caleb gasped and arched into Zach as the older man started moving inside of him. His fingers seemed to automatically go to Zach's shoulders, and his legs wrapped loosely around Zach's waist - Every time seemed like the first time when they did this. It was incredible. Annoying that Zach felt the need to spread him open so much, but still so incredible.

Holding loosely to Zach's body, Caleb started moving with his boyfriend's movements, and also surprisingly, started using his anal muscles to pull Zach in deeper. He moaned with the action, fingers curling against the backs of Zach's shoulders and digging into his flesh slightly "Mmm god..." he moaned, head tipping back against the pillows as he clenched and unclenched around Zack's cock teasingly.

"Ffffuck," Zach groaned as he bottomed out, fucking into Caleb. He lifted one of Caleb's legs higher, trying to get the angle right to hit his prostate. "Are you okay like this?"

He didn't want Caleb to be uncomfortable or to have too much pressure on his stomach. There were other positions they could try if face to face wasn't working even though he knew it was Caleb's favorite - and his too by default.

Caleb nodded and whimpered - that first initial pain that always seemed to occur when someone bottomed out inside of him, he didn't know why it pained him, but Zach knew about it from their many times prior to him getting pregnant.

He took a few breaths and opened his eyes to look up at Zach. With a nod, Caleb smiled and leaned up to kiss Zach "I'm perfectly like this. Now get moving." Caleb whispered and dropped himself back into the mattress. He pulled his other leg higher up as well - it was a little bit difficult to stretch like this with the big round belly in the way, but Caleb's flexibility outsmarted that by a million it seemed - if he tried, he could probably still get his feet up around Zach's ears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM