C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach slid a hand to Caleb's belly and then up to his nipple, rubbing it with his thumb as he began to thrust into him at a quicker pace. He changed the angle again, still searching for the right spot so he was hitting his prostate each time. He knew when he finally found it because Caleb cried out and dug his fingers into his shoulder. He kept going for that spot, fucking Caleb harder and harder for as long as he could.

"Baby," Zach gasped, his cock so hard and his own orgasm so close. He got a hand on Caleb's dripping cock, needing him to come so he could. "I'm so close."

Caleb alternately cried out and screamed in pleasure as Zach picked up the pace and started fucking him harder - it was exactly what he needed. His cock was already bubbling out small amounts of cum, knew he was close by the way his body was shuddering and trembling, clenching around Zach's cock like a vise.

Caleb cried out, his back arching clear off the mattress as his cock erupted between their bodies, coating the underside of his belly and Zach's fingers "Oh fuckkkkkk!" he moaned loudly, toes curling into Zach's back and fingers gripping so tight that they left half moon crescents in the skin.

His anal muscles clenched even tighter on the thickest part of Zach's cock, squeezing and milking him for all that the older man was worth in cum "Please... please Zach... please..." he didn't know what he was begging for, didn't really care at this point because he was so lust-fucked out of his mind that he just *wanted* something, anything, from the man inside of him.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach cried out as well, thrusting in as far as he could go and coming hard, his hips jerking with each burst of come that erupted from him. He managed to get his hands under him so he didn't fall on top of Caleb, catching himself so he was on his hands and knees, still buried deep inside of him as they both panted with exertion and exhaustion.

"Oh my god," Zach moaned, his hips twitching. He was starting to go soft inside of Caleb but neither of them had moved yet, still locked together. "I'm dead. You killed me with your ass."

Caleb shook his head, legs dropping limply to the mattress "Nuh uh. You killed me with your cock. Asses can't kill." Caleb said with a giggle - this was, of course, after he finally found his oxygen and brain again; which took about three minutes or better.

He groaned when Zach pulled out of him, even in his softening state - he was tender and overly sensitive it seemed. "I have become very sensitive everywhere." Caleb said with a pout as he slowly turned onto his side and rested his head against Zach's pectoral muscle "Think that's normal?"

Zach trailed his fingers along Caleb's sweaty back and pulled him as close as they could get. He pressed soft kisses against the top of his head, closing his eyes. "It's not bad, right? It seems like it works out pretty well during sex."

Caleb seemed to settle himself so that he was using Zach's body as a pillow for his belly and Zach was totally fine with that. He stroked Caleb's hair. "We should sleep. Tomorrow is going to come very early."

(if you want to write one more section to this, i'll do the next jump since i made you do it in the other one)

Caleb nodded his head and wiggled the sheets up his body with his feet, until he was able to grab them with his hand, he then drew them over his body and Zach's "Mhmmm. It feels great during sex... sucks that the sensitivity makes me come quicker, but... What can we do about that?" he said with a sigh as he closed his eyes and snuggled further against Zach's body.

He was already half way to falling asleep when Zach spoke again "Hmhm, shush. Me and baby are trying to sleep." Caleb giggled and squirmed slightly - he was sweaty, sticky, and full of Zach's cum, but he did not care at all. Sleep was his number one priority - they could work on prying him off the sheets in the morning.

(Sure!)

Zach wasn't quite sure where all of the things for the baby Caleb had ordered were going to go, but he just opened them and put them aside until they were needed. They had started on the nursery as soon as they were back in LA, picking out the colors and the furniture over the first weekend. They had visited five stores - giving the paparazzi a lot of pictures of them arguing over colors - before finally making a choice. Zach had hired someone to do the painting but he put the furniture together under Caleb's careful supervision from the rocking chair; the first thing he'd put together.

He had also fired Cindy and hired a young woman named Jen who immediately impressed him by asking about what his career and personal goals were and whether Caleb wanted to be in the spotlight at all. She was very nice and didn't treat Caleb like he was a problem at all. Instead she helped Caleb find a new doctor and set them up with child care agencies for when they were ready to interview nannies. It was definitely a better situation.

Caleb was almost 7 and a half months pregnant and he'd gotten a lot bigger in just the last month. He'd gone back to wearing the clothing he was more comfortable in - tight, flashy, fun. It was just in bigger sizes. All in all, it was pretty good.

"Babe?" Zach called out from the nursery. "Where am I supposed to put the giant teddy bear you ordered?"

Caleb giggle as he came into the nursery - he was wearing a neon green tank top that said 'Mommy Strong' on it with a barbell over top, and a pair of tight yoga pants. "In the corner of the room." he said, pointing a stick of celery with peanut butter globbed onto the end of it.

"And that stack of decorative boxes was supposed to go in the open shelving, not on top of it." Caleb waddled over to the shelf and sighed, setting his snack of celery sticks and peanut butter down -- it was one of his more 'normal' cravings, compared to the Nutella on Jalapeno Slim Jim's that made Zach gag every time.

Their nursery theme was a space type theme - stars were painted on a midnight blue ceiling. Rocket ships, clouds, moons, constellations, and planets had been painted onto the walls and the area rug they had over the hardwood floors was also a rocket shit. It was a very cute theme, but also something that their son could grow up into as he got older - even well into high school.

"I love this room... it almost feels like being in outer space... except my feet get to stay on solid ground."

"I'll get them," Zach said quickly after placing the bear in the corner. It was as big as Caleb. "Just eat your celery and tell me where to put things. That's what I'm here for."

He moved the boxes to where Caleb wanted them and looked around at the nursery as well. It was a great theme and he was definitely thrilled that it was so fun. Caleb had an eye for this and he was really tempted to let him loose on the rest of the house. Maybe when the baby was older though because there was no way they would be able to redecorate before he was born.

"It is really cool. I always loved space. I kind of wanted to be an astronaut but I think every kid did."

Caleb shook his head and giggled "Okay... So, we need to set the mobile up still. Get the curtains hung over the windows. And then there are a few other little decorative things that we have for the walls, but other than that, I think its perfect." Caleb lifted his peanut butter jar and celery back up from the shelf and then turned to Zach.

"I didn't want to be an astronaut when I was a kid..." Caleb blushed and scuffed his bare foot against the ground "I wanted to be a ballerina... but my parent's wouldn't let me because 'it's for girls' and all that sexist bullcrap..." He huffed and munched loudly on a celery stick - only something he did when agitated, normally he'd just suck the peanut butter off and then nibble at it like a rabbit would lettuce.

Zach pulled him close and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "I promise I will let our son be whatever he wants to be. I think you would have made a wonderful ballerina."

He held out his hand to Caleb, bowing to him. "May I have this dance?"

Caleb giggled and nodded his head. He put the peanut butter and celery back down and then took Zach's hand into his own. He snuggled up to Zach's body as they started slowly moving around the room "I hope our son wants to be like you... and that he looks like you..." Caleb said quietly, and it was clear in his voice that he was thinking about the past, tears shaking his voice.

"I was never popular in school... People bullied me, constantly, and still do to this day... I was never tall enough, strong enough, I looked like a female... Dressed in too flashy of clothes..." Caleb sniffled and rubbed his cheek against Zach's shirt "The only thing I was good at was gymnastics, running, and dancing - secretly, of course..."

Zach tilted his chin up and wiped away the tears. "Baby," he murmured gently. "I promise no one will ever do that to you again. I will be here protecting you and protecting our son."

He put a hand on Caleb's belly. "I love that you are smaller than me and that you dress flashy and you are good at gymnastics and dancing. I love that you are beautiful and silly and loving and strong enough to carry our child. I don't want you to change who you are because I fell in love with you this way."

Caleb shuddered out a sob and inhaled shakily "I love you, Zach Martin. I've... well, I've always loved you but..." Caleb shook his head and held onto Zach's hips - he wanted to wrap his arms around the older man, but his stomach was in the way of achieving that "Now... Now I really do love you, more than just your acting, and more than just your good looks that made me... soooo horny when I was watching your movies." Caleb giggled and blushed, a few more tears tracking down his cheeks.

"You are an amazing man, and I cannot wait to see what fatherhood does to you."

Zach wiped away the rest of the tears and leered at him. "I only make you horny in my movies? I must be doing something wrong then."

He laughed and went back to dancing Caleb around the room slowly, carefully dipping him and kissing him on the lips as he held him tight.

Caleb laughed and shook his head as they swayed around the room "Not just in the movies, no. But before we started... this... That's where you turned me on the most..." Caleb said quietly as he danced his fingers up Zach's arm and grasped onto his shoulder "Especially the movies where you had sex scenes..."

Caleb shuddered in delight and rested his forehead against Zach's chest - the unborn child in Caleb's body seemed to be very active with his parent's movements, dancing along with their slow dance but using his own moves. Caleb gasped and cringed "Ouwie." he pouted and rubbed his lower abdomen "Mkay... That was the bladder... Gotta go." Caleb released Zach and slowly waddled out of the nursery and down the hall to the bathroom.

Zach laughed as he watched Caleb waddle away. He went back to opening boxes and trying to figure out where stuff went. If he was wrong, Caleb would tell him and he would move it. Either way, it was always interesting to see what Caleb ordered.

Leo came into the room and surreptitiously stole Caleb's celery, slinking back out without Zach noticing..

Caleb came back after five minutes, sighing and scratching at his belly. He went over to the shelving unit and frowned deeply "Hey... Did you eat my celery?" Caleb asked, turning around to look at Zach with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope," Zach said, looking up from the box of clothes he was unpacking. "I thought it was on the shelf over there."

Caleb nodded and pouted his bottom lip - it started trembling as well - "I... I did... And... then I... i... went to the bathroom..." tears came quick and dripped from Caleb's eye lashes "And now it's goneeee!" he wailed, crossing his arms over his chest in a self-hug.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM