A joke gone bad (w/ dots)

(LOL yea there is little that i can control in work, but at least i want to start replying once i am off work)

"Aw babies are tired from the flight as well, like mommy herself?" he smiled at Horu , and also at the moan he had when his rub got to his lowerbelly. he smiled at his wife and continued rubbing, applying more strenght, using the heat of his palm to warm and soften the skin. He spread the smooth balm over his belly, making sure every inch of his belly was covered by the soothing lotion they had. The entire belly of Horu's was shining now, moist and smooth. when James' fingers sink into Horu, he can almost feel the baby's outline through his belly.

They had cleared all ice cream soon. James' rub also become gentler. He was ready to amek Horu fall asleep. He knew they needed the rest.

Horu smiled when James pulled him closer and rested his head on his shoulders as Horu could rest while he was still rubbing his belly. Horu could feel the warmth of his husband and he loved it a lot. "Glad to have you here, James. Glad to have you in my life." He whispered as he was falling asleep slowly. Nothing could be better than James' warm hands now. The babies had fallen asleep already and their mommy would be soon. Horu could still feel when James placed a good night kiss on him before he had completely slept. It was nice to have James here with the cold night. this was early than their normal bedtime, but they had done lots of things today, so this would be good, especially for a pregnant mommy.

(Glad to hear that :) what about next day for Horu and James? hmm maybe they can spend the lazy morning in the hotel room then go out to the beach in the afternoon. Indeed, Horu will also reward his husband at night ;))

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

(yea that sounds good... a picnic on the beach maybe. How about some horseriding at the beach, i hear it is sometimes what tourists would do, and the horse would be gentle and slow so wouldn't bump Horu and his belly ;))

"i am glad you are in my life as well Horu.. and i ma so grateful I have gathered my courage that day to chat with you .... " he said referring to the day when finally he made friends with Horu in their classroom, approaching the quiet little boy always at the back row of teh classroom, but was never tall enough to see the board too clearly.

It was a peaceful night, even teh babies have been behaving so well, James rewarded them with a kiss on each side after Horu had fallen asleep. His wife was like an angel.

The next morning, James was surprised how late it had been when he woke up. He had planned for a little visit around teh city, but seeing how high teh Sun had been, he guessed that wasn't possible. He chuckled to himself and looked at his wife, and slipped off bed to order room service breakfast so they could both laze around the hotel room for a little longer before heading out ot the nice sunshin.

(that sounds good too. Should we make it on the same day they wearing the swimming suits? Hmm They can also go out with the casual suit, it's up to you haha.)

Horu was tired than he thought and ended up waking up late. He looked around the room, blinking at the moment then smiled at James when he walked back to the bed. He knew that James had ordered something already, and they could just spend some time together here. "Hmm, good morning, honey." He whispered with his lazy sound. Horu smiled when James just jumped onto the bed and hugged him gently. "Hmm, 5 minutes please." He murmured with his cute voice. A pregnant mommy just looked like a little child seeking for more sleep now, and it was cute, and also rare for Horu who woke up early when he needed to take care both of their children. "Hmm" He whimpered as James hugged his belly and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. The blanket made his belly look even bigger at the moment.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

(yea sure, let's make it swimsuit ;) maybe they brought that out to the beach so they could change)

James chcukled at his sleepy wife. He was still wrapped in the blanket like a caterpillar, squirming his way towards James so he could rest and bury his head into his husband'sbroad shoulder. James ruffled Horu's hair fondly, and kissed his forehead. "alright... just a few minutes. We still have a bit of time before the order could be served." he smiled, shifting so Horu could find a better angle, and allowed his wife for this rare chance of sleeping late. They were still adjusting to jet lag as well, and that perhaps contributed to why they had been waking up so late.

The doorbell rang after awhile, and James kissed Horu again. "Time to really wake up babe.... breakfast's ready." he said and slipped off bed again to get the door,.

(Hehe, that's cute. Maybe they just have a picnic and horseriding with the casual suit then they could change for playing at the beach, hmm maybe James go swimming or surfing when Horu just watch him from the beach lol)

Horu nodded as his husband said that. He asked some help from James to get out off the bed, and then Horu had walked to the bathroom, so he could wash his face while James was getting the food for them. Horu walked back to the bed a moment ago when James had already prepared everything, and waited for him there. "Hmm, Your wife just love being spoiled sometimes." He teased, smiling softly. The food was placed on the small table at the end of the bed, so it wouldn't get dirty or messy in case that something had happened. Horu leaned against his husband and rested his head on James's shoulders while his husband was preparing the drink. He loved the scent of coffee although he couldn't drink it during his pregnancy. Horu smiled when James started feeding him with the toast and scramble egg. "Hmm, so good" He said, smiling

PM me If you want to RP. 

(yea that could happen. I bet everyone's been seeing James' perfect torso, maybe Horu would get a little possessive and hurry over to wrap a towel over James when he was done? So no one could see his perfect body for too long...)

James smiled welcoming his wife from teh bathroom on bed. It was a nice setting that the hotel offered, and he loved how he could enjoy breakfast on bed without the worry of making the bed dirty. He opened his arm to have Horu settle nicely at his side, and feed him. "you are worth spoiling... and I believe that has been my mission since the day i have married you." James smiled and give Horu another bite. He sipped his coffee, while Horu had his milk. "Hmm this is good." James said tasting the baked tomato, and shared a piece with Horu. "you ok with us going to the beach? we can put sunscreen on before heading out. We could be staying at the beach for awhile, so bettter be prepared. " he said confirming their schedule with his wife.

(Hmm, how about Horu is just too chilled with that, so James is the one eager to show they're a lovely and perfect couple? idk I think, it's cuter that way.)

Horu nodded as his husband said that, but now he just wanted to spend this lazy morning with James first. He frowned and made a cute noise when James fed him another bite of toast. Horu hadn't shown this side that much when they were home. "Hmm, This is really good breakfast, especially when my dearest husband is here." He teased, smiling softly then drank his own milk. The weather outside was so perfect this morning. The sun was rising, but it wasn't too hot for going outside. Horu smiled when James placed his big hand on his belly, trying to feel the babies this morning. "I think they're really tired." He smiled at how the babies hadn't woken up yet. Normally, the babies would start kicking just a moment after their mommy had woken up, but this time was different.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Yea sure we could do that as well… by chill you mean literally Horu was feeling cold, or is it he's too relaxed and carefree about showing his body?)

James smiled at the cute nose and pecked a small kiss on Horu's cheek. "Maybe the babies are still in the timezone at home. Itbmust be more difficukt for them to adjust to the time. They couldnr see the Sun yet!" James smiled at the foam on Horu's upper lip. The white little patch made it look like a moustache on Horu. James kisses him on his mouth to lick away that bit of milk. "Hmm, i think milk is particularly tasty because that's on my dearesr wife's lips."

They cleared away the breakfast. They both changed ans James asked Horu to apply some sunscreen firdt. "The sun's not too hot but we are in australia and the UV is high. Better be prepared." He said that while packing their bags of swimsuits and towels so tha they coukd change later at the beach.

(Just too relax since he knew that James will never look at other guys and girls, I think it kinda funny for me haha)

Horu knew that, and he started applying the sunscreen all over his body. He started with his hands, and body then he found out that it was quite hard to reach his legs and bags with his big belly at the middle, so he might need some help from his husband. "Can you help me, James?" he asked as James walked to the couch after packing all stuff in the bag. He knew that James loved it although he wouldn't be able to touch Horu's belly, his soft and nice skin was enough for his husband to enjoy it. He smiled when James just instantly got the bottle from Horu and already kneeled down before him. "You're the best, hmm, maybe I can help with your back, but not your legs since I have this here." He pointed at his big belly at the middle. The sunscreen was almost dry but James could still see the shiny dome of his wife.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Oh haha yea sure. Then James would whine and complain a little of how Horu was not minding at all... to feel his wife jealous would be cute as well ;))

"Horu.. you shoul d have left your belly to me as well..." James complained, but the smile on his face showed he was only joking. he rubbed along Horu's legs, they had been a little bit bloated from the big belly blocking ciruclation already, but itstill looked incredibly lean and sexy for James. James swallowed and turned to get more lotion, so he wouldn't react wrongly. He nodded. "yea you could help with my back... and then i can take care of my legs." James smiled. He would definitely show off his strong and muscular legs in front of Horu. He knew his wife always loved how storng he looked, so this would be a time to show off - and make his wife blush.

(I know haha. I think it's cute when James tries to kiss Horu and does other things in front of other people. Horu will bush so bad lol)

It took just a moment till James had applied the sunscreen all over Horu's body. Horu smiled widely when James had taken his shift off, showing his perfect body. he knew his husband was proud of it, and he loved to show this to his wife. "Hmm, hurry, James" He teased as James tried to move his body, showing his biceps, and made it more obvious. Horu loved it so much, and his face was blushed already. He looked away for a moment when James sat beside him and started applying the sunscreen. His husband knew how to attract his lover, and it always succeeded. Horu took a deep breath when James started showing his muscle once more, and this time with his abs. They both just loved each other's body a lot, and they couldn't even hide it to each other.

PM me If you want to RP. 

James rubbed sunscreen over his chest, and then his abs. His washboard abs were so different from Horu. Even when Horu wasn't pregnant, he had never had such defined muscles. James chuckled at his wife looking through to his motive. "you can never blame me for wanting to attract my wife... it's just natrual instinct to show off in front of their loved ones." he smiled and come to kiss Horu on his forehead. "Now, my lovely wife... ready to rub sunscreen on my back?" he smiled sitting straihgt in front of Horu, letting him do the job.

Horu got the sunscreen and spread it on his hands as his husband said that. he could just watch James' board back at the moment before he started applying the sunscreen over his back. Horu couldn't deny that he loved James' body a lot although it wasn't the most he loved about his husband. James's body was warm but not too warm for him, and he could just hug James' bare body all day. Horu slowly rubbed his hands over that muscles and moved his hands up and down over the white back that got a bit darker from the sunlight at Australia. He just smiled when James turned back and looked at him with his sweetest smile. This was the wonderful moment after their hard work together in both making money and taking care of their children. He couldn't even resist when James place another kiss on his lips but this time was the deepest and sweetest. They had been with each other for more than 10 years, but he could love his husband even more.
(Sorry for not replying yesterday, just got to sleep after almost 36 hours without it xD)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(What?! Oooops that's bad HAHAHA what happened? Need to hand in assignment? Exam? Thesis?)

It sometimes shcojed James that they had been together for so long. With Hloru, everhthing passed quciker, and James was feeling like he could fall a little deeper in love with Horu every single day. He smiled into the kiss, hugging his wife close now. It was a lovely kiss, something he had always enjoyed, but they seldom did that in front or the kids. He cuppef Horu's face to priperly kiss him, assuming the sunscreen had been applied in full, until Horu whimpered from the kiss. His wife sometimes would forget to breath and whimper when he needed air,so James released him and chuckled seeing his wife getting all blushed. "Did you forgrt to nreath again, sillyhead?" He smiled adoringly and ruffled Horu's hair.

(Something like that lol. Need to do lots of things)

Horu smiled as his husband said that. "How could I breathe when my husband with Ares' body is in front of me?" He teased, smiling widely. Sometimes Horu just thought that James was strong and had a beautiful body liked Ares, which was a god of war. He patted his lover when he seemed to be too proud of himself and tried to act like a god in the picture or movie. "Hmm, sometimes, you're so into yourself, James. That's not good. we shouldn't teach this to our children." he teased, smiling softly. It wasn't true at all, and James was always nice and kind. Horu wrapped his arms around James when he hugged him closer. Luckily, the sunscreen had dried already, and they didn't need more of it.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Sorry for not being there yesterday... went out and got wasted...)

"If I am Ares, does it mean you are Aphrodite, being my love?" Jmaes smiled hugging Horu, "and that wiukd make our children gods as well, and I hope they learn of the good virtues of gods as well, but not the bad sides of them." He kissed Horu on the lips and swayed side to side for awhile, holding him close to him. James just cannot get enough of Horu and just wanted to constantly touch him.

They soon got ready to start their day. Of course, James had to help Horu got off bed. After a night of sleep, Horu usually needed some momentum to drag himself off bed. James took Horu's hand as they got through the hotel to their car.

Fhey arrived at some grassland, just facing the beach. James got out first to help Horu, and together they went into the farm. "Today we are going to ride a horse! I ahve told them about your condition, and they promised it would be perfectly safe." He said as they started hearing the hisses of horses.

The staffs had brought the horses soon after they had arrived. Horu got the small one since it won't be too much for him to handle. They walked slowly to the horses and then everyone had helped a pregnant mommy first. Horu couldn't d it by himself, and he needed lots of help, especially from James but they both finally rode on the horses. Ti was a bit had fior Horu to keep his balance on the horseback at the beginning, so they just decided to walk as the circle first and made sure that the pregnant mommy wouldn't have any problem. He could see how James was looking at him from time to time, and he knew that his husband was always worried about him, but at least, this was a new experience, and he loved doing this with someone he loved the most. Horu couldn't deny that James looked so good on the house. His husband just looked like a strong warrior who had fought in many wars.

(haha it's fine. ;))

PM me If you want to RP. 

James returned the sweet smile his wife was giving him from his own horseback, howveer, it was starting to feel not as comfortable with Horu so far. He bent over the bacj of th3 horse to talk with the staff, and leapt off the horse to come to Horu.

Horu's horse was a female and smaller, but it was ableto carry a heavy load. Jamws smiled at Horu from the ground, and with some help from the staff, leapt up the same horse to sit behind Horu. "Ah, this is much better." He smiled happily, finally having his wife close to him again, and all the staff chuckled seeing how protective and lingering this husband was.

With that arrangement, they were finally ready to head out to the beach. James had the leash and acted as a pillow for Horu, supporting his back, and under the lead of the staff they were able to look at fhe beach and the sea while riding.

They were so close to each other on the horseback and Horu loved it. There were many people watching with how adorable they were when they had ridden to the beach, and James seemed to love it. He moved a bit closer, so he could rub Horu's belly from time to time. "Hmm, don't forget to control the horse, James. We don't want to go to the hospital during this trip." He teased, knowing that his husband would never let it happen. They had made the horse walk slowly, so they could enjoy the view of the beautiful beach. The weather was a bit hot, but the sea breeze was enough to make them have a good time even in the afternoon. Horu smiled widely when James kissed him on the neck. His face turned pink with how many people and the staff could see it.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Seanie
09-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post by Lovebite
12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post by Littleittyboy