An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)
"Quite well Ryne, what brings you here?" Jerned asked Ryne as he set down their sabres on the mantelpiece of the room.
"I wanted to talk to you my husband. Shiina? Could you leave us alone for awhile?" Ryne asked his son. "Yes mama." Shiina answered and ran off.
Jerned smiled and waved at Shiina before turning to Ryne, "What is wrong my dear?" He asked Ryne as he went back to his swords, cleaning off some of the accumulated rust off it.
Ryne blushed as he rubbed his legs together. "Can we....sleep together?" He asked
Jerned stiffened at the request, "But I thought you no longer wish to have...or do anything that might lead to children?" He asked more than said for he felt confused. The longing for Ryne was there yes but the respect for his husband's wishes was moreso.
"I'm still not sure. I love the kids but I'm not sure I can go through with giving birth again." Ryne said.
Jerned sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Well, I would not want you yearning or suffering..." He was now weighing his chances with Ryne getting a second pregnancy and his chances with escaping it is very slim.
"I'm in need of your touch Jerned. Can you please sate my need?" Ryne asked with a cute pout.
Groaning at the sight of Ryne pouting, he raised his hands up. "Don't blame me if you end up bearing more children than before!" He said before placing his lips firmly against Ryne's, letting his fingers become tangled in Ryne's locks.
Ryne moaned against Jerned's lips. He wrapped his arms around Jerned's neck, leaning against him.
Pulling back from the kiss Jerned smirked, "You have ten minutes to prepare." He whispered in a low voice before rushing out the training room.
Ryne blushes brightly before he runs off to their bedroom. He started to put in a simple cloth that covered his rear and a small bikini top to showcase his large breasts.
Jerned entered his room with Ryne wearing nothing but his lower garments, holding goblets of sparkling wine, he smirked, "You seem excited at the idea." He said as he handed a goblet to Ryne.
Ryne took the goblet and gave a quick sip. "I've been wanting you for months now." He said.
Jerned raised a brow, "Really?" He asked as he kissed Ryne and proceeded to kiss Ryne's neck.
Ryne moaned. "I've been holding out all these years. But now, I just want you to take me all night long." He moaned.
"Mmm, I believe I too have been holding out for too long." He murmured as he began removing Ryne's clothes all the while kissing Ryne passionately.
Ryne moaned as he was kissed. He wrapped his arms around Jerned and kissed back.
Jerned then began leading Ryne to their bed as he unbuckled his trousers and continued teasing Ryne.
Ryne moaned and wrapped his arms around Jerned. "No more teasing! I need you now." He begged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,778 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,551 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,573 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,281 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,033 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,928 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,041 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,544 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,586 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,150 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg