An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)
**Welcome back, thought you got bored of the rp!**

Jerned smirked and flipped Ryne on his stomach, pressing his length against Ryne's opening, easing it in slowly before thrusting himself in and out of Ryne.
(Sorry :P. It's a bad habit)

Ryne moaned as he felt Jerned penetrate him. "Fill me up! Please!" He begged.
Jerned only grunted in response as he kept thrusting himself into Ryne, each thrust gaining in speed and strength before his hands gripped Ryne's hips firmly before thrusting himself deeper into Ryne and releasing into him again.
Ryne moaned as he felt Jerned release. "More! Please!" He begged.
Jerned continued, following not only Ryne's pleas but his animalistic urges also. He continued fucking Ryne well into the night, thrusting his member inand out of rRyne all the while, bending down to kiss his husband's back and neck roughly.
Ryne moaned as he was dominated by his husband. He loved being submissive to Jerned's nature, feeling pleasure to his powerful thrusts.
Jerned felt himself getting closer to cumming, he groaned as he went faster, his hips bucking wildly as he finally released his seed into Ryne's womb.
Ryne moaned as he felt Jerned climax into him. He gripped the sheets in pleasure as he panted. "So warm. So good." He said.
Sliding out of Ryne, he lied down beside him and smiled, "That was wonderful my love, and you are beautiful for allowing me to make love to you.
Ryne smiled. "Same to you. But if I get pregnant again, you're carrying me everywhere." Ryne stated as he rested his head.
"I thought you'd say that." Jerned said
wwith a laugh, "Luckily, we have a wheelchair." He said with a light kiss to Ryne.
"I'm not going in it. And you can't make me." Ryne stated as he cuddled close to Jerned.
"Let's see what I can do about that my hard headed beauty." Jerned said as he embraced his spouse.
"You won't tempt me." Ryne teased.

(Want to skip to two months? Also, can Ryne be pregnant with sextuplets?)
**Sure to both. How bout you do the time skip?**
Two months had passed and Ryne was pregnant once again. His belly was as large as it was when he was going to have the quadruplets. Ryne was lying down in bed, his massive belly on its side.
Jerned entered their room and smiled, "Hello my dears, how are you feeling today?" He inquired as he rubbed Ryne's belly, feeling the babies kick in response to his touch.
Ryne moaned in his sleep as his belly was rubbed. Madison walked into the room and smiled at her mother and father. "Papa? When will mommy wake up?" She asked innocently.
"Mommy will wake up later when he's fully rested." Jerned said with a smile, lifting Madison onto his lap, "Would you like to feel your siblings?" He asked gently.
Madison nodded as she was always the first to see how the babies were doing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,539 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,534 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,893 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,393 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,330 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,350 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,355 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,114 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg