Open Experiments of Life (Open to all)
Naoto would stay quiet during Richmond and Renard's conversation. He noticed that not all the scientists appeared to be evil, although this did not make him like the place any more. He still hated his condition with a passion.
Image is not mine.
"Sure, I'm going to go back to writing my notes until this thing gets too big. See ya." Renard said as he started to walk past them.

Though at the moment, Renard wasn't sure if he was actually going to go back to his notes just yet.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(Hi sorry for the late reply.)

Richmond headed towards Charlie's injecting cell, waving to Naoto as he walked by. "You'll be having a roommate soon." He said smiling before entering the cell next to him.
He frowned at the sight of the boy who fainted out of shock and trauma. He gently picked him up, heading over to Naoto's cell. Laying the poor boy down, preparing somethings as he began to treat Charlie's wounds.

"Poor little guy.." He said frowning.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Naoto waddled to his new roommate. Charlie was out cold and seemed visibly disturbed. "Is he okay?" He asked Richmond "Why do they do this stuff to us?" He looked at his body, noticing Charlie's bump was not as large as his, was he the only one used in that experiment? He went back to sit on his bed, his body too frail to support the baby weight.
Image is not mine.
Renard took a seat an rubbed his belly, a sigh left him. He really wasn't sure what to expect. Would these new ones grow at a fast rate to catch up to the ones that were already in him? HOnestly he felt a little sick though he jsut assumed that it was the start of morning sickness again. Picking up his pen, he started to jot a few things down.

Richmond sighed rubbing his own bump as his children squirmed around. "For research.. They do it in a twisted way but they don't care. I'm used to seeing it since I grew up here. Even if I attempt an escape I doubt I could find a place that I could call home. Anyways enough about me! From the report he had got 4 drinks, 7 needles in the womb and got stunned by a taser." He said in a serious tone. He was angry. The scientist's actions has become crueler lately. Richmond had a bad feeling about this. He picked the young patient up and layed him down by Naoto. "Sorry for such tiny space. I'll be back with another bed." He said smiling then left the cell.

"hnngh.." Charlie moved slightly still unconscious, groaning a little as his stomach grew bigger and bigger in a fast pace. He started hyperventilating like it was hard to breath. Sweat dropped down his forehead. It was like he was having a nightmare.

Renard rubbed his stomach, feeling his turtleneck getting a little tighter an he looked down. Only to see that he was getting bigger. Reaching for his pen, he wrote down the time and put 'growth spurt started' down on the paper. Though he cringed as he felt his belly pushed forward in a strong surge caught him off guard. Resulting in the man giving a groan.

Richmond was trying to carry a new bed to Naoto's and Charlie's cell but it was a bit difficult for him since he was also pregnant. He attempted to push the bed to the cells, but failed miserably. Sitting on the bed to take a break, he whined that he couldn't do it, then getting an idea. "Maybe ask him! Mhm Mhm!"

He happily skipped to Rennie entering his lab room. "Hiya Rennie! Could you help me with- Ohh? Are you alright?" He blinked, tilting his head, but was actually worried for his health.

"G...Growth spurt...they're trying to catch up.." Renard said as he rubbed his belly, feeling it swell beneath his hands as he sat there.

It certainly felt weird, he wasn't sure what to think of it though. It was somewhat nice, feeling himself swell but it came on rather quickly. So it was hard to really enjoy it.His belly looked overdue with twins though he was still swelling.

"Ooooooh." Richmond looked fascinated at the swelling. It was amazing to see. "Hmm maybe an injection was too much." He thought out loud. Since Renard was already carrying a few. One injection adds a few more. So he could be possibly carrying 5 or 6 babies. The slightly older male started to get excited.

"Big tummy... I want to rub." He said as his face turned childish but had to wait till Rennie's stomach had stopped swelling. "Though I'm surprised that the swelling goes really fast."

Leaning back in his chair, the swelling ended when he looked overdue with triplets. His turtleneck sweater was stretched out, and only covered half of his belly. Panting for a few moments, he glanced down at his belly to see the size that he was at. Well this was going to be hard to manuever with. Trying to adjust his position, he tried to reach his pen and notebook.

"I honestly didn't think that it would either." Renard said as he failed to reach.

The smiled as he took the pen giving it to Renard with his usual smile on his face, also ruffling his hair. "There there! Here you go. Now that you're big I don't think I can ask you for help to lift the bed. Don't overwork yourself okay?" He said in a cheerful tone while gently rubbing huge delicate bump. "You look gorgeous! Anyways I'll be going now. Bye bye!" He waved as he skipped out of the room.

When his pen was taken and handed to him, Renard was about to thank em though they ruffled his hair. Causing a slightly annoyed expression to leave him.

"Okay, please stop treatng me like a kid." Renard said. "Thanks though.."

Gorgeous? How was he gorgeous for having this belly? When Richmond left, he jotted down his new size and how long it took for him to get to this size. Thus how long the growth spurt had lasted. This only made him more curious. What could happen if there was more added? His mind started to ponder though, he had to learn his limits. So getting any more would probably not be a wise idea just yet. So getting up, he rubbed his belly before he attempted to pull the sweater down over the mound.

Heading back to he bed in the hallway, Richmond had a smug determines look on his face. He will get this bed to that cell. Once he arrived, he began to do unnecessary warm ups that he was on tv, grinning like a child. "Alright let's do this! 1 2 3-" He lifted the bed a little as he whined. "Why is this so heavy.. Why won't they buy folded beds." After a few minutes of attempting to move the bed, Richmond took a break again, panting a little. "Ahh this is hard..."

"Oh come on..." Renard muttered as he tugged on the sweater.

Though he gave up and he headed out of hte room. He could see Richmond struggling and he gave a silent mental sigh.

"Can I help?" Renard offered. "You shouldn't be lifting too much either."

"Hm?" He turned to look and spotted Renard looking at him, offering help. "Eeehh?? But you're bigger than me! It's better if you should rest a little. Besides this is my job." He smiled reassuring his younger colleague as he lifted up the bed again. "See? It's no biggie I can carry this all the wa-" The cheerful scientist flinched a little dropping the bed, making it land on his toe. "OW OW OW OW OW!!" Now he was litterly jumping around holding his toe, whining like little kid.

Renard watched em as he tried not to stare at em. Giving a sigh he waited till he had a idea. Well bribary was the only way in Renard's mind to get them to listen.

"Tell ya what, just let me help ya with one end and you can do whatever ya want to me in terms of my experiment?" Renard offered.

Richmond stopped with he was doing before turning around giving Renard a surprised look on his face, then suddenly getting excited, sparkles appearing in his eyes like firework.
"Really?? Really?" He asked not sure if the scientist was joking or not. Does that mean he could rub his tummy more often? Richmond thought as a look of exteme happiness appeared on his face.

"Yes, I mean it. You can do what you want to me in regards to my experiment." Renard said. "So are we going to move this?"

Renard did his best to get past hte mattress and to the other side, when he did he grabbed the end and glanced to Richmond, waiting for them to grab the other end.

He nodded to the other, feeling a bit of guilt for allowing such heavily pregnant man lift something so heavy. "Alright... 1 2 3 lift!" He said as he lifted the bad that was much lighter thanks to Rennie's help.

"Are you sure you want to lift this all the way to Naoto's cell?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,769 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,915 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,619 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 34,876 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 10,592 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 16,236 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,655 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,779 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 9,833 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,643 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock