MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler)
Bucky put on a medical glove over his metal hand he pinned Peter back to lay down "don't move so much son" he examined his leg, it is still bleeding but not that bad anymore "are you in pain?" Gently pressing his leg, Bucky also did a series of checks on his IV line and heart monitor

"Heart beat is bit abnormal, so is your breathing" he notice that Peter is in tears he whisper "is going to be okay Spider-Man I promise, I will call Stark as soon as I can"
Peter wiped his face and held back whatever tears he still had. "Okay..." he whispered. "I'm feeling fine, just a little exhausted." He had lost a fair amount of blood, so he would likely be tired for some time until he fully recovers.
Bucky nodded "alright then is best if get some rest" May used that to kiss her nephew goodbye and leave as soon she left Bucky gasp in relief "that was close, I thought I was caught" removing the white coat "I see why Stark is crazy about her"

Bucky hold Peter close to him "shhh no more tears I heard everything she said sorry I couldn't say anything" Peter just muffle in Bucky's chest "is ok don't cry"
"I'm fine....Really I'm-" He couldn't hold it any longer and began sobbing, his head buried in his hands.
Bucky lean Peter over his chest "no your not fine" wipping his tears off "We all messed up, like last night I overcook my rice and nearly burn the kitchten" trying to make Peter laugh, but the boy giggled but keep crying "ssshh is going to be okay" his face on Bucky's chest "is not your fault okay"
Peter did guggle just a bit but it did not stop the waterworks. He at least felt comfortable around Bucky though "My name is Peter." He said, finally introducing himself. "Can I ask you something?"
Bucky smiles, his glad that he already told him his name "ok Peter, what is it?" Storking the back of his gently
"Could you stay with me tonight? I don't really want to be here by my own." Peter asked. It would be a little tight, but the bed might just support them both.
Bucky grew suprised but agreed "okay kid I will stay here with you, but promise me to help when your shows up?" He try to make room next to Peter trying not to hit his IV, oxygen and heart monitor or his injured leg

Bucky finally managed to lay down holding Peter a bit closer to him "comfy?" The kid actually looks scared and doesn't know what to do "you okay?"
"I'm okay, I promise," Peter says to reassure him. "I'm comfy. You're very....warm." The two then got into a spooning position with Peter as the little spoon.
Bucky just rest Peter's head on his chest pressing his body gently against his "good try to sleep you need your strenght back Spider-Man" feeling Peter slowly relaxing Bucky start humming a Russian lullaby to his ear
Peter was soothed by Bucky's melody and soon he fell asleep in his arms.
Bucky felt Peter falling asleep he watched him sleep for a while before falling asleep as well but kept guard knowing he has an injured teen with him

Next day he woke to an annoying voice on his phone "had fun last night?" Bucky goarn as he wake up trying not to disturb Peter "shut up Stark!"
Peter woke up to Tony's voice also, "Oh, is that Mr. Stark?" He got excited and almost forgot that he was injured yesterday. "How are you, sir?"
Bucky took his phone and pin Peter down "cool it is just a voice mail" Dropping the call "his not really calling just annoying me, but I will call him about your sitaution" Getting up from the crapped bed "how you feeling? Peter's eyes are still red and swollen

"I'm Bucky by the way"
Peter seemed dissapointed, he hoped that Tony would get ahold of him at some point. "I feel the same as before." Peter answered, looking at his own leg, which was still red.
Bucky notice Peter's looks down "Stark is just busy till then I'm in charge sort off" looking at his leg "yeah looks shitty, try not to move so much" tugging Peter in his blankets "need anything?"
Peter's stomach made a noise. "I guess food, and then I'll go back to bed." He said.
Bucky laugh "okay then, I will get you something be right back" leaving the room "try not to get in trouble for a few minutes"
Peter quietly layed in the bed while he waited. He pulled out his phone, there were several texts form his friends asking where he was, he assured everyone he was okay. It does not seem like news leaked that the Spider Man was injured yesterday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,969 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,219 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,702 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,141 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,637 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,756 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,556 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,076 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,555 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8