Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1)
"No" Adam said quickly "Well... it is just the people at the village don't like me too much. My parents died when I was young also which made me the village orphan. Seeing me like this," He points to his bulging belly "Will most likely give them another reason to hate me."
"i see" Brian nods. "so... what you want to do now, whoever your name is?"
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Oh sorry. I'm Adam." He said "And I don't know what I want to do."
"Adam. thats a lovely name" the centaur smile and press his hand gently on his big belly. he rubb it slowly, making the boy moan with pleasure. "how do you feel?" he teased him, pressing his other hand on his belly.
Adam blushes softly then moans loudly "I... I'm fine, feels good" He pants and arches up into Brian's hands.
Brian keep teasing the boy's belly, by rubbing his pop out bellybutton and poking it with his finger. he sense Adam was so sensitive at this spot that the boy almost climax. when he moan loudly, Brian put a hand behind Adam back, and pull him closer for a kiss.
Adam moaned and wiggled in bliss, he then started getting louder and louder the closer he got to cumming. "Oh Brian" He moaned and kisses the centaur as he screams into his mouth as he climaxes.
Brian moan as he kisses the boy. his lips was so soft, and warm. his belly was so smooth. he saw Adam climax on his hand. he rubbed the boy's cock and taste his cum with his fingers. "mmm delicouse" he exclaims, and let Adam taste it too. then he lift him in his strong arms and carry him to the bed. "you want me to fuck you now?" Brian teases him, although his own cock was hard already and pulsing with veins.
Adam moans and nods wanting nothing more than that huge centaur cock up his ass again.
Brian grins. he take off his clothes and pressing his horse cock deep into Adam ass. he shivers in plesure and hold the boy's legs apart and start to thrust in and out. "aahhh Adam, your hole so tight! you are the best!" he exclaims.
Adam screams in pleasure "Oh Brian... ahhh gods yes.... mmm you're so big!" He yells in between his moans and groans of pure bliss.
The centaure climb on the bed so he can penetrate deeper into Adam's belly. his horse lower body move in and out, as his thick brown huge cock burried deep into the boy's cervix. his muscular body strech as he held the boy's legs tight. the bed creacked under them. "i love you Adam!" Brian moan, his belly rubbing Adam huge belly as they move togather. his huge sack of balls, fill up with gallons of seed, lashing on his entrence.
Adam screams "Ohh I love you too" He then cums hard howling "Brian" squeezing tighter around the huge horse cock inside him. Trying to milk all the cum out of the centaur.
Brian cum and cum, pressing hard his cock deep into the boy's womb. he rubb his belly new size. "wow. i made you big. realy big!" he exclaim, admiring the belly. he withdraw his cock and lay next to Adam, kisses him. "so, you thought about my offer? would you like to be my mate?" he ask.
Adam nods "Yes.." He pants "I will be your mate" He then moves closer to him, snuggling into the centaur's side.
Brian snuggle togather with him and kiss his forehead. his belly was between them so he rubb it gently. "im glad you say yes" he smile, and kisses him deeply.
Adam smiles into the kiss and then breaks away for some air. then he lays his head against Brian's chest and settles down for a nap.
Brian close his eyes and smile as he get to sleep with his mate. he dream they have little cantaurs playing togather in the forest. he wake up after hours, strech his back and sniff the boy. Adam was still a sleep and he rubb his face gently, letting him continue to sleep.
Adam snores softly and lightly as he sleeps dreaming of a big family full of baby centaurs running around.
Brian went out to find some food to his breeder and left the boy alone in the cave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,780 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Sparks robotic brood tyba777 0 775 11-28-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tyba777
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,576 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,289 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,037 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,936 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,098 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,555 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,591 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,150 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg