Bastard Child [Revised] (Closed)
Apollo simply nodded. "I will as much as possible." He stood up from his chair, helping Gareth up as well. "Would you like a tour of my--I mean our domain, my lord?"
"I'd like that very much," Gareth replied, trying his best to smile. He just had to tell himself it'd get easier, and it would.
"Excellent." He said, almost with emotion. But not enough to really crack a smile.
As they walked out of the room, the guards followed along closely with the midwife and Julie nowhere in sight. "If you're concerned do your midwife and child, no worries. They're settling in the guest room. We've arranged for you to catch up with them after dinner."
"I would be, but I know Miriam. She'd never let anything happen to my daughter," he smiled. The midwife had become a very close friend of his, even more so since his husband's untimely death.
"That's good." he said as he opened one room. "Here, would be the office room. Any paper work that needs to be done or discussions that your wish to bring forth with only me, will be held in this room."
"Including simply speaking to you in private?" Gareth questioned. His relationship with his new husband seemed a little sterile.
"Of course." He said closing the door. "Anything else you'd like to see?"
"Well, I suppose I'd like to see our private chamber," he said. Assuming there it is *ours*, he thought.
"Why of course." he said walking to the room that they would share. "What's mine, is yours, what's yours is mine. We both share equal rights within this castle." He said, opening the door to their chamber. One giant king sized bed for both of them to share, covered with a canopy of silk.
"It looks very comfortable..." Gareth said softly, remembering the bed he used to share with his husband. "Are there proper facilities for when my baby arrives?" he asked, cradling his belly.
"It's still under construction, but there's a room provided for both your child and the baby." As the walked to the next room, Apollo was just about to open the door then pulled back. "Just one thing though.." He exclaimed.
(Is this still open?)
Ah, no I'm sorry n w n;
(Okay thanksfor letting me know.)
"Brand new? I'm impressed," Gareth said. He stopped short when Apollo held back. "What is it?"
He turned to look at him, as a small smile formed from his mouth. "Because I want you to be surprised." During this whole tour not once had he cracked a smile until now. If Gareth was going to be his new mate, he would have to break the boundaries and not be a stuck up, boring, ruler. So to spice it up, Apollo walked behind Gareth, hovering his large hands over his eyes, as he opened the door. "Now walk forward." He said as they walked into the baby room.
"Okay..." Gareth said cautiously as he stepped forward. He took his steps slowly, not sure if he was going to expect stairs. He probed out with one arm while the other rested protectively on his belly. "Can I look now?"
"Just a few more steps and...Now you can open them." When Apollo removed his hands, Gareth opened his eyes to be welcomed by a warming looking room. Soft baby blue wallpaper color. A king sized bed with silky cream sheets as sewed up dolls sat nicely on the bed, that was obviously for Julie. And a gigantic crib that was obviously still in the works of being set up, made of maple wood. The floors were a soft polished carpet that blended with the room nicely as the gigantic windows shun light upon the room that was draped with a violet curtains.
"Oh..." Gareth raised a hand to his mouth and felt his eyes start to tear up. "It's beautiful..." he said as his voice wavered. He'd been so worried for the well-being of his children and to see the effort his new husband had put into the care of kids that weren't even his was enough to send him over the edge. Not that it took much these days, but he couldn't help it. "Thank you," he hugged Apollo tightly.
Apollo's eyes widened. He did not expect a hug, but he accepted it nevertheless and gave one in return. "You're quite welcome." He pushed him back to look at him as he placed both of his hands on his shoulders. "And if you need anything that isn't up to your requirements, or standards, let me know and my party shall do the best that they can to make you comfortable."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,534 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,893 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,392 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,322 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,350 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,354 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,114 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,282 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8