The Spaceship over Carthatrope (closed with dolria1)
Twofor began to pull out of the boy's rear end. Then he slid back in. And out. And in. Before long he settled into a comfortable rhythm of thrusting in and out of the Earthen, Thomas' hole. "I hope you enjoy the idea of carrying, Earthen -- you'll be fat with my son soon enough, and again after that!" He imagined the handsome Earthen with his belly all swollen, his spine bent, his hands on back where the weight was most painful... he imagined hearing the boy calling out to him. "My back is sore, master," he said pitifully. "It's no wonder, with the size of the son you put inside me." That was the clincher. His head fell backwards as he came, his seed exploding from his body into the welcoming channel of his posterior. If the boy wasn't Blessed with a Myrmidon son by this, surely no one could do it.
(good paragraph)
Thomas moaned loudly as the alien male fucked him so hard. he felt his own little cock getting rock, and the sensation of the huge cock hitting his prostate over and over, made him howl like crazy. "ooohhhh fuck its so good! nghhh im cumming!" he screamed tossing his head backward as he climax exactly as the alien came inside him. the young boy's womb was now flodded with the alien sperm sloshing inside him, and his own naked body was cover with his own seed. he panted and reach out his head to kiss the alien's lips. "that... ahhh... was something..." he looked now at the little bunp in his middle abdomen. " so, how many babies did you put in me? and how long the pregnancy will take?" he asked Twofor.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
When Twofor had come down from his climax, cleaned his member and put his robes back on, he reached over for an internal body scanner to see if he had successfully conceived with the Earthen youth. He observed one of his sperm meeting an egg inside the artificial breeding male's womb the bio-engineers had implanted in the young man's body and smiled. So it was beginning. He placed the scanner on a suspender platform and hooked it up to his connection-based viewer tablet, then walked around to Thomas' front so he could show him the process as it was unfolding.

"Not to quash your excitement, young Thomas," Twofor said, his voice not quite containing his glee at the occasion, "But only one boy will grow inside your body at once. Some women who can take multiples are given such, but we're very careful with those who cannot and even moreso with breeding males, such as yourself." Seeing the disappointed look on the young man's face, he laughed. "Don't fret, Earthen. My son is small now, yes -- only a slowly-growing zygote at the centre of your new womb -- but he will grow quickly. As for how long? Six months, in Earth time. But don't fret -- you'll enjoy every moment of it, I'm sure."
"Well, if he will be very big baby like you say so, i think its ok" Thomas said, rubbing his still flat belly. "so now, im gonna live here with you? how this is going to be?" he asked, looking at Twofor for guideness and protection.
Twofor nodded. "Sadly, I can't let you go back to Earth -- except to say goodbye to any friends and famiy you may have and to introduce the most trustworthy of them to our son, after the birth." He observed the first semblences of a placenta with quiet excitement, but his face showed no emotion. "I feel I should warn you: there's a reason you're only having one -- the process of carrying that one son alone will seem surplus for your tastes soon. Like I said, you will carry for six months, but he will be the size of one of your Earthen children just before birth (if not a little bigger) the whole of that time. Keep in mind also, your body is not designed to carry. Even the extensive measures our bio-engineers have taken to prepare your body for breeding can only limit the impact. The Blessing of Sons begins as a slow and painful one; by the time you are ready to deliver the boy inside you, your body will be screaming for mercy. "

Despite his words, the Myrmidon smiled and put his strong hands on Thomas' shoulders. "I promise it will get better, though. Once you've said your goodbyes, we'll go back to my homeworld with the rest of my people aboard this ship; I will be made a full-fledged warrior and you will be my breeder. After the first Blessing, you will find it ever easier to bare my sons -- and even the first may not be as painful as I make it sound." He took one of Thomas' hands in his own and kissed the knuckles of his fingers. "Once I've earned enough fame to lead my own men, I'll be able to make you my husband. That will make you officially part of my people's society. Would you like that?" As he said those words, Thomas's belly bent and expanded, a curve appearing on his tummy that became a round shape and continued to grow.
Thomas blushed as the alien took his hand and kissed it. "yes. i will like that very much...oooooh" the boy let out a moan as his belly start to expand more and more. he placed his hands over his belly sides as it quickly grew to a full term size, like he was already nine month pregnant female on earth. his body changed as well- his breast grew bigger and his nipples start lactating milk. his bellybutton pop out and his back ache from the extra weight. the boy huffed, and suddnly he felt a kick inside his belly. he rubbed the spot in his hands, moaning. "wow. im really pregnant! its amazing! i love it!" he smiled and kissed Twofor's lips. "thank you. i will carry your babies happily and be your husband" he placed the alien hand on his belly bump. "its our son that kicking inside me" he look so in love as he say it.
"and i dont need to visit anyone on earth. i have no family or any friends. this is my home now. next to you" he smiled and kissed him again. "my love".
Twofor's smile widened as he watched the boy's belly grow fat with his son. It became a full-fledged grin when he felt his son kicking beneath the taut, clean skin. And then the boy accepted his offer. It was like a dream come true.

"Then come, my love," he smiled, "Let me bring you to the comfort chambers so the doctors can ensure you are well, while I let it be known that Number 24601 is the happiest Mymidon on the cruiser." He offered his hand to Thomas, who took it, and began walking down a corridor on the ship, noticing with joy the waddle his breeder had developed thanks to his fully-grown stomach.
Thomas walked (or should i say waddled) proudly, as all the Myrmidons watched him and his belly, lust in their eyes as they envy Twofor for having this hot breeder carrying his child. the alien baby kicked in his stomach and Thomes moaned as he rubbed the spot.
"i think the baby is hungry, love" he told to his new lover. "can we have something to eat, please? im starving".
Twofor chuckled. He responded to the other Myrmidons' looks with a cocky smirk. "There will be food in the comfort chambers, love," he said, "More than enough for you and our son. This will all be over soon -- it's mostly so the medics can clean you up and get you clothed." He squeezed Thomas' hand. "I want you all to myself after that, little breeder."
Thomas nodded, and smirked knowingly what the tall alien mean by "all to myself". He went to the comfort chambers and ate a lot for him and for the baby. Afterwards, the medics cleaned him up and checked that all is fine. Then they let him choose what to wear of. He chose a sexy shiny silver space suit with tight shiny fabric, and buckle behind his back. The medics helped him get into the space suit, and then he put a sexy silver cloth mask over his mouth. He looked himself at the mirror. "I can't wait for seeing Twofor's face drooling from lust and shock as he see me" the pregnant boy giggle to himself. Then he waddled with his big belly of him, to Twofor's chambers and when he opened the door for him, the little breeder laughed. "Your big present is here, and waiting for you to open it" Thomas smiled and rubbed his huge belly with the tight fabric on it.
If Twofor's jaw had not been welded onto his skull by nature, it would have fallen off and hit the ground. his eyes went as wide as saucers, his mouth hanging open as if attempting to swallow a man whole. Once he had gotten over the shock, the Myrmidon stood up, purpose in his stride as he moved towards his breeder. Alhtough he stood head and shoulders above the Earthen, his hands were gentle and magnanimous as he drew the cloth mask from his face, tracing his lips with a thumb. "You're here," Twofor managed. "You are Blessed... you carry my son." he pressed his blue lips, soft to touch yet cut and chiseled like marble, to Thomas' as his hands dropped down to cradle his baby bump in his strong arms.
Thomas moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the tall alien and pull him closer. Twofor's hands on his belly make him moan like a whore. he smirked sensually. "i want you now so badly" he whispered in his ear. "fuck mw with that huge alien cock of yours"...
Smirking, Twofor spun Thomas around and pressed him gently against the door. "Be careful what you wish for, little breeder," he grinned as he undid the buckle and began peeling the suit off his pregnant form. "You just might get it." grasping his hips, he slipped his ever-willing manhood inside...
THomas let out a scream. "ooohh yesss!!!" he gripped the alien's shoulders as he lift him up and fucked him, pressing his back against the door. his belly bounce up and down as the huge alien baby kicked wildly in his womb. the pregnant breeder was howling in pleasure. "more! dont stop! oh god yes!".
Twofor continued to thrust as his hands moved to pull the space suit off Thomas' shoulders, new bosoms and gorgeous, ripe belly. As each new area of skin was exposed, he made sure to caress or kiss it as best he could while still maintaining his strong yet gentle hold of his breeder. He couldn't help but think happily of all the vulnerable positions he could be called upon to help with, while keeping his breeder and unborn son safe.
Thomas moaned loudly as the alien thrusted into him. Hus pregnant belly bounce up and down as he move his hips, riding on the big blue alien cock. "I love your big cock Twofor! Ughh nghh omg yes fuck me i need your sperm inside me!!" he hugged him tight kissing him deeply.
Twofor was barely holding on now, moving in and out of Thomas' hole while kissing him and feeling their son kicking up a storm all at once. Before long it was too much and he came with a groan, his seed releasing just as it had ached to the moment he saw the boy wrapped up in his suit.
Thomas screamed in pleasure tossing his head backward as he feel the hot gush of cum hitting his womb. "Nghh fuckk yes fill me up!" he cried his belly expanding from the amiunt of seed the alien put in him. His baby kicked wildly in his womb making the human boy to gasped as he too climaxed all over his pregnant belly and thighs.
Twofor relaxed face into a dopey smile as he carried Thomas to the chamber's bed, which was soft and comfortable despite being made of supremely durable material. Moving Thomas off his member with care, he placed him gently on the bed before lying on the bed and turning Thomas on his side so that his back was against Twofor's chest.

"I never would've guessed this would happen to a guy like me," he admitted, looking over his breeder's shoulder. "Nice turn of fortune, though. Far be it from me to complain when fate drops a diamond in my lap." As one arm draped across the Earthen's chest, the other cupped his belly and began to rub, smearing the semen all over over it. "How does it feel to be Blessed, beloved?" the Myrmidon asked huskily.
"It feels really good" Thomas smile and turn over so his belly was between him and Twofor. "I cant thank you enough of all the things you've done for me. Im really feel blessed to be your breeder" he kissed him and moaned softly as he cuddle into the alien's warm body. "I love you". His belly felt so good as he rubbed him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,607 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,327 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,109 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,160 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,024 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,702 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,693 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,169 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,813 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8