Anthro/Furry Fun (Closed with VicaLovey, anthro/furry) (FINISHED)
"Um... Thank you?" he paused thinking this kid was funny, but he rolled with it.
Sean walked towards Cornelias and was about to kiss him.
Cornelias backed up abit. Sean kept coming. He froze and let him kiss him. His heart felt like his armor melted away. He felt like a kitten, completely vulnerable. He liked it.
Sean started to rubbed Cornelias' crotch.
Cornelias had never recieved such attention. It felt so good he moaned. He pulled away to look in his eyes.
Sean looked in Cornelias' eyes.
Cornelias decided to get out of there. He flew home and morfed back to Cornelia. She was so shocked she had a destict feeling of wanting to dig a hole and hide in it. She knew she couldn't so she prepared for the next day and went to bed. She went to class the next day and saw Sean there. They didn't talk until after class.
"Can we talk about last night?" Sean asked.
"Sure Sean, a student should talk to their teacher freely." she looked at him expectantly.
"I met someone called Cornelias last night at Draco Park instead of you. Have you heard of him?" Sean asked.
Her cheeks turned slightly purple from her blush when he asked. She gulped "yes, I am him." she looked down and away. Not many people had her talent, or curse. She was classified as a hermaphrodite since when she morfed from one or the other she completely changed sexs as well as looks. She wanted to hide under the desk.
"I'm in love with both of you, but I wanna be with him." Sean moaned.
Her green and violet eyes darted around the room, no one was there. Every fiber of her wanted to be what he said to her. Before she knew it she had morfed and jumped atop him licking his face. He was so happy someone wanted him. Although he as well as her wanted Sean. He was attractive yes, but something about him made him want to do anthing for him.
"Please. Make me pregnant." Sean moaned.
Cornelias' talons pulled off any of Seans clothes. He was erect instantly, and entired his body. It felt so good. It was Cornelias' first time with anybody, no one had ever wanted him, or her. He nearly weeped with joy.
"Keep going, Cornelias." Sean moaned.
He thrusted his way til they both came. Cornelias laid on his side beside Sean, panting and purring. He pulled him in to a cuddle.
"That was amazing. I'm glad I met you, Cornelias." Sean panted.
Cornelias purred loader, and licked Seans face and nuzzled him nose to nose. He rolled to his back bringing Sean to lay atop him and his soft fur and feathers. He curled his wings around him and continued to purr.
Sean fell asleep on top of Cornelias.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,325 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,103 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,146 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,904 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,695 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,686 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,168 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,804 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8