Student X Professor (Closed with Dots)
Yosuke blushed. "Do you have plans? I don't, if you wanna do anything..."
"I haven't plan now too if you have something you want i can do with you" Sam smiled and blushed
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"How about a date?" Yosuke asked nervously.
"D....Date? Are you sure? it's okay if you think this is good for you" Sam really blushes and smile to Yosuke
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
They weren't allowed to date but Yosuke was willing to take the risk. "Yes, I'm sure." He answers.
Image is NOT mine.
"Okay where do you want to go? It's up to you guy. I like what you like " Sam spoke, smiled and touch Yosuke's face
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Lets go somewhere quiet, where people won't hear us....if you know what I mean." Yosuke said witha wink.
"How about my house? I'm good in cooking maybe i cook for you before we do anything you want. Haha" Sam smiled and gentle kissed you cheek.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke moaned and kissed back. "Sounds good." He said with another wink.
"Okay lets go to my house"
At Sam's house
Sam came on his house and sat on the couch he lets Yosuke sat beside him "Hey what do you want to eat? i can cooked for you" Sam said and clasped Yosuke's hand
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke placed a hand on Sam's thigh. "Idon't care what you cook, anything is fine with me." He answered.
"Okay wait a minute but you can help me in the kitchen if you want" Sam wink to Yosuke and went to the kitchen
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke followed him into the kitchen and started to help.
Sam lets Yosuke to wash the plate in the sink and he hugged him from the behind and kissed his neck"Hey thanks for your help"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke blushed. "You're welcome." He said.
"Hey more reaction please" Sam moved his hand in to Yosuke's shirt and squeeze his nipple
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke gasped from pleasure, and then slid his hand down Sam's pants slowly.
"haha i know what you want" Sam hold Yosuke to his room, pushed him on the bed and covered on top of him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke took his pants off, exposing his 5 inch cock and big, pillowy bubble butt.
"Huh so goo boy" Sam sliding Yosuke'cock and licking yous belly
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,793 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,603 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,317 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,092 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,125 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,725 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,661 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,677 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,164 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,770 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8