Walk on Mount Osore (closed with Dots)
"You can rest in the ropes," Oni hissed before he slipped a rope around the human's body.  "And stop crying unless you want me to twist and turn your body in the ropes."  
Horus stopped crying and looked heatedly to the demon. Horus really hate the demon now but he can't do anything. "Do what you want Sir. I'm your slave now. you can kill me now if you want" Horus shouted with angry.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Oni let out one loud chuckle as he starting tying the human.  "I don't kill humans, too much blood that can't be used."  He teased while he set a knot in the middle of the man's shoulders.  He draped the ends of the rope over the human's shoulders where they met the shoulders.  "But I have been lonely.  I haven't had a companion in decades and demons are solitary in nature."
"Yeah the demons are solitary in nature and I think you should live like this for long time I don't want to live with you Sir. I am willing to die more than I must live with you like this" Horus said and he still angry. he tried to move bu he can't.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Stay still, little human," Oni ordered as he tied a knot in the rope in between the human's pecs.  "When you're not crying and whining, you're very attractive."  He tied several knots in the rope before he reached the human's groin.  He made a particular tough looking knot in the rope then slipped the human's cock in the middle.  "Have you ever been tied up before?"  
"Ahhhh No!!! Stop do it!!!!" Horus moaned and shouted as he felt something touching his cock. It's really sensitive he don't know why but it's not good thin this will make him surrender to the demon to do anything with him. "Please Sir stop it please!!! ahh" Horus moaned again and tried to move but he can't.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Let's get this finished, and then we'll talk," Oni teased before he pulled the rope between the human's legs then in between his ass cheeks.  He pulled the rope up to the neck then made a knot.  He separated the ropes, bringing them around the body and under the arms.  He brought the ends between the first and second knots over the top of the human's pecs.  He made another pass then twisted it. He threaded the rope under the human's pecs this time making sure to pull the rope tight to make them stand out.  Once he had the pecs the way he wanted, he quickly moved lower knotting and threading the rope down the human's torso.  When he got the hips, Oni made one last pass then knotted the rope in the back with a great deal of length remaining.  "Now if you're good, I'll let you stay just like that.  You don't want to know what I'll do if you're bad."   
"Yes Sir I'll stay like this as long as you want just don't do anything more" Horus daid and tried to not look at the demon's eyes. He really hate the demon but nothing he can do now. "Can I rest now? I'm so tired"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Since you were so good for me, I'll let you rest," Oni teased before he picked up the ends of the rope, "but you're not going to rest like that."  He pointed up to several carved out grooves in the wall then slid the end of the ropes into the grooves.  "Watch this," he commented before he started to pull the rope which lifted the human.  "What do you think?  He asked once the human's feet were off the ground several inches.  
"Ahhhh It's really bad Sir my weight make the rope tightened up and It's so bad I can't breathe easier and my cock very sensitive now. Can you stop it?" Horus asked and moaned as he felt the rope touched his cock and make it's getting hard.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course, I can," Oni smirked before he stepped up to the human.  The human on the wall reminded him of a fly caught in a spider's web.  "You're quite hard.  I like that but we have to make it so you can breathe."  He picked up the human's foot, then bent the knee.  He slid the human's foot onto a smooth grip.  "You're lucky I made supports but we can't have your foot slip." He tied the human's legs so the ankle touched the calf then  He reached out and stroked the human's cock.  "You have a nice sized cock for a human."
"Ahhhh what ayr you doing Sir? I said that Can you stop? I didn't mean to you did like this" Horus said and moaned louder as he felt the demon is stroking his cock. It's really sensitive and make Horus can't resist much. "Please don't do like this Sir I'll do everything but not like this"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What do you know about demons, human?"  Oni asked as he continued to stroke the human's hard length.  "Did you parents tell you bed time stories about what happens to humans when they're captured by a demon?  Did your parents tell you about the power and spells we carry?  About the objects we use on human flesh?"
"No Sir I had never heard about your magic I just know that the demon have mystic power but I don;t know what is it. But Ahhhh Sir Please stop it now It's really sensitive for me" Horus moaned and grabbed the wall because his hands can't move so much. He pant and gasp with the pressure in his cock.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh yes, we have amazing powers," Oni grinned while his fingers slid down the human's length then down and cupped the balls.  "I should have tied these as well.  I'll do that later."  He teased before he dropped the human's groin.  "I like that you call me Sir."  He walked around his cave picking up shiny metal objects along the way.  He held up one of the objects so the human could see.  "Have you ever heard of gator clips, human?  Do you know what they do?"
"I don't know Sir but I hope it'll be good thing. Please don't do anything bad with me more please I can't bear with it anymore now. Please Lets me rest now" Horus asked the demon again he don't know anything about that thing but He sure that it'll be bad for him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni laughed then opened the clip before he squeezed the human's nipple.  He closed the clip around the nipple then repeated the process with the other.  "As soon as I'm finished dressing you up, you can sleep."  
"What did you do with me Sir? Can you tell me? Is it dangerous? I will die?" Horus asked many question to the demon he don't know what happen with him now but he hope it will be okay. "I can rest now right? Can you release me from this?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni laughed at the human.  "No, human you're going to rest just like that, tied up and mounted on my wall.  Of course you won't die and, you'll understand what will happen in a few minutes."  He picked up several clamps then clipped them to the human's balls to stretch the skin.  "You'll be my living art work."  He explained.  "Now I'm going to go to sleep.  You should too.  You'll need your rest."  
"Ahhhh Shit!!! It's hurts Sir" Horus shouted as the demon clipped his ball and made it stretch. "Yeah I'll rest now thanks for everything and good night Sir" Horus said and tried to close his eyes and sleep. He don't know what happened with him and he don't feel anything now but Horus ruse that it'll be bad for him.

(Hey can the magic make Horus get pregnant but normal growth? I don't like rapid growth of the belly.)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,794 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,319 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,095 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,129 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,742 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,665 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,680 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,167 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,790 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8