Closed A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8]
Carter immediately tensed up when Hector pressed his cock against his opening, he whimpered, although this time it wasn't a pleasured sound. His cock was starting to lose its hardness again "H-h-h-...hector... Please... I... I don't..." Carter let out a strangled sound, sounding more like a sob then anything.

Carter quickly turned over and pulled his knees to his chest, staring up at Hector "Co-co-could we-we-we maybe... maybe... t-t-t-ake this... a little slower?" Carter stammered through his words, tears shining in his eyes as he stared.

There was so much fear in Carter's eyes - a bad experience or just plain old fear? - his entire body was trembling now, and it had nothing to do with pleasure.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Hector frowned at the obvious fear Carter was displaying. He hadnt really pressed in that much and it didnt make sense that Carter was already so affected by the pain. Hector pressed a hand on Carter's forehand, abandoning his straining.cock for awhile. "Are you ok? If you're really scared..." as the elder of the two, Hextor felt like he had an obligation to take care of his young fiance.

He scooped Carter up, shifting so his throbbing cock wouldnt poke at Carter when he sat him up on his lap. He stroked his back and hugged him.loosely, holding him up in a curled up ball. "What is it? Is it something i've done? We coudl also go slow... but is there smething morr to this?" He said gently, holding Carter close letting him know it was alright to tell him anything.
Carter curled up a little tighter in Hector's arms "It's just... I do not know..." Carter sighed and laid his head against Hector's shoulder "I'm sorry..."

He stood up, after apologizing and crossed his arms against his stomach "I want to do it... I just... I'm afraid of the pain..." Carter whispered, nibbling nervously on his bottom lip, almost too hard, as a small amount of blood surfaced and dripped onto his chin.

"Hey come here. The pain...." Hector straightened up a little, reaching out to pull over Carter's hand. "I might be too eagee ... i should be more patient." He said apologetically. "Are you sure you want it still?" He asked pulling him over to hug him around his waist. "Hey how about this...." he hummed, deep in thoughts, then stood up to lift Carter up bridal style.

He walked into his bedroom, the large 4 pole king-sized bed with dark bedsheets. He laid Carter gently on the bed. Here he got more supplies that he could use. He reached into the drawer to fetcj his lube, again climbing up onto Carter and slipped his lubricated finger into the smaller omega. He took him gently, then added another fingrr to scissor and stretxhed his opening.
Carter squeaked when he was lifted - not at all expecting it. He wrapped his arms around Hector's neck until he was laid down in the large comfy bed. It somehow eased his earlier tensions and he was starting to relax - enough so that when Hector slid that first finger in, he did nothing more than gasp in surprise, his toes curling against the sheets.

The second finger made him moan, hips writhing against the mattress "Hec-... Hector!" he gasped, pushing back on the two fingers inside of him, riding the older man's probing fingers.

Carter was tight. As he relaxed, the omega's body once again relaxed enough to slick up. Hector worked patiently this time, exploring the insdies of Carter inch by inch, finding and searching for his weakspots that would have him squeal and aqueak. The alpha was in total control, pushing Carter further down the spiral of pleasure.

Noting Carter's cute little prick, he awakened it further stroking it. It drew a gasp from the omega, who attempted to hide it again but Hector gently pushed his hand away. "I like it... dont hide it from me Carter. Dont hide ANYTHING from me..." he whispered, even going as far as bending over to give his prick a gentle kiss at the tip.
Carter was moaning constantly now, his hole quivering and clamping on Hector's fingers... "He-h-hect...hector..." he stammered out, toes curling painfully against the sheets as his entire body shook with pleasure "P-p-please... I...i want..." he could hardly get words out, his voice becoming drowned out by the whimpers and moans.

He tugged at Hector's shoulder, trying to get the man up closer to him. Once Hector did move, Carter grasped onto the man's hard cock and squeezed around its thick shaft "Please..." he begged, eyes wide open and such a look of lust and vulnerability showed in his baby blue eyes - He was so ready for this now, and he would give it to Hector, without fear or question.

Hextor came back up at the same level as Carter. He groaned when his thick shaft was clutched on by the omega. Carter couldnt hold it entirely with only one hand, causing the alpha to really feel like shoving into somewhere more encompassing. "Are you ready?" Hector asked huskily, hovering himself over the smaller man. "Remember this moment, Carter. And look me in the eyes." He said, gently brushing off Carter's hands and withdrew his own fingers at the same time. He gazed straight into Carter's blue eyes and pressed his cockhead again into his delicate opening.

With more preparation, cartee was able to eat in his mushroom head, but still it was a tight fit and Hector had to pause a little, allowing time for his opening to adjust to the width, before pressing in further. It's a serious test on his self control, beads of sweat rolled down the older man's forehead. By the time he succeeded moving himself through the thickest point, Hector sighed in relief. "God... ok, hardest part's over...." he pressed forward and slide more of his length into Carter, filling him up thoroughly.
Carter moaned long and low as Hector pushed into him -- it was certainly a tight fit, especially for someone so large, pushing into a virgin. Carter's hands flew to Hector's shoulders, gripping, squeezing, piercing the skin with sharp fingernails. His body arched and writhed against Hector's chest and he felt like sobbing as the man pushed into him.

The pain was almost too much. He wanted to tell Hector to stop, but at the same time to keep going - He wanted to get past this pain, because he knew at the end of it all, there would be much pleasure and hopefully reward in the end.

He felt like apologizing to Hector, for being unprepared, being so unbearably tight - but there were no words. His mouth was hinged open on a perpetual 'O'; he had tried looking Hector straight in the eyes as they joined together, but he couldn't - the second Hector pushed in, his eyes twisted shut and he didn't think he'd ever open them again.

Carter truly just felt like sobbing. But he had to push through, be a tougher than nails Omega and take what his fiancee was giving to him.

The tingling on his back served to fuel Hector's arousal, the little pinching Carter did on him, the writhing and heaving of the omega... he esspecially loved how Carter was so stunned by his first penetration. it would be marked in his mind forever. The pleasure of taking his lover's virginity.

"You're doing so good for me Carter... keep breathing love." Hector guided gently, holding onto Carter's shoulder, he gave him some anchoring in this sea of pain. he took Carter nice and slow, pressing his shaft further into him whil ehe pressed butterfly kisses on Carter's cheek, even on his tightly shut eyelids. he really loved this omega, he coudln't explain thhe attraction either, but now he was totally devoted to him, wanting to dedicate his life into cherishing this beautiful little one.

"Breath and relax babe...." That was all the warning Hector gave before he shoved his hips forward and started his first proper thrust. A part his cock was still left outside,
not yet fully plunged into Carter, but he planned to work on that bit later as they established a rhythm and when, hopefully, Carter got more pleasure from this.
Carter cried out when Hector thrust into him properly - it was a heady mix of pleasure and pain, but definitely more pain than pleasure. His anus felt like it was being split right down the middle and he wished that he had told Hector to stop, to not do this... It was too much, but in the back of his mind, he still knew that the pain wouldn't last very long - he just wished it would stop now, instead of later.

His fingernails completely pierced Hectors' skin this time, drawing up a bit of blood from each half-mooned shape mark now in Hector's shoulders.

Carter tried breathing like Hector had continually instructed, but it was impossible to even try. Every time he took a breath in, it was shaky, and every time he let that breath out, it escaped in a sob. He didn't think he would ever get used to this feeling - this fullness. It hurt terribly.

Carter was wriggling and trying to escape, but Hector had a good hold on him and it was impossible to move "Hec...hec... please..." it was broken and pained sounding, he had no idea how any of this could be considered pleasurable or how it could get better. He wanted it to end.

Hector dropped his head back at Carter piercing through his back, but the pain was soon overwhelmed by the pleasure the omega was giving him. The sobs from Carter only faintly reached his pleasure-muddled mind, he could barely process the pained yelps the smaller man was letting out.

The more Carter wriggled, the harder Hector held onto him like he was a prey attempting his futile escape. "Stop it Carter..." he gritted his teeth for the squirming was only adding to his arousal and right now, the alpha was really worrying if he would not be able to hold back and hurt the omega. "shh...." he said desperate to have Carter adjusting to him as well.

As he gave another thrust that grinded deep into Carter's cervix, his front was grinded by the again limpened prick of the omega's. reaching down, he grabbed hold of it, holding it in his loose fist, he started rubbing it and fondle with the 2 delicate balls under. "Come on... Carter, relax for me. Take me thoroughly..." he said trying different angles, swaying his hips lightly to find the spot that would have the omega screaming. "you can do this for me babe.... "
Carter seemed to go slack after a few more thrusts from Hector, his body boneless and pliable. Easily manageable. Carter, on the other hand, was silent as could be, staring blankly up at Hector's face as the man above him continued thrusting in and out of his body. Taking what was rightfully given to him - albeit not by Carter himself.

Carter's arms dropped limply to the bed, and his legs were splayed wide open. His body had entirely shut down, accepting that this was just how it was going to be - Hector would take, and take, but Carter's wants and needs and... pain... would never be taken into consideration. It made him want to cry, scream, slap Hector until he was red and bloodied... But he couldn't move a muscle, wouldn't dare move a muscle until Hector had finished.

(it amazes me how you seem to be always online ;) OH and is it too rough the way Hector was taking Carter? would you rather he back off?)

Hector growled as Carter went limp, the relaxing was allowing him more space to maneuver within, and he was thrusting with some more ease through the trickle of blood of deflowering the omega. He took him deep and for a long while his eyes were glazed over by lust and natural possessiveness. It would take the alpha long to realise the condition of the omega. More specifically, it was the lack of reaction from Carter that got to him the dissocation of the omega.

"Carter...?" he panted out, slowing his thrusts realising the limp and responseless body against him. "carter, can you hear me..?" he said finally coming to a stop, but his cock remained buried deep into Carter. He pulled him up to sit the smaller man on his lap, cradling him and holding him across his shoulders. "Carter.... say something." he said, cupping his face gently and pressed the fluffy head against his chest, groaning and fighting against his own urges of just thrusting into him relentlessly. This was testing on the alpha as well but Hector was mature enough to maintain some level of self control to give Carter's wellbeing priority over his own enjoyment.
(Lol I take naps throughout the day that enables my 'always online' status lol -- and nah, Hector is fine. Carter is just trying to shut out the pain and ended up shutting out everything else in the process.)

Carter groaned at the change in position, his body seemingly coming back to life "Hec..." it came out as a sob and he clung to the older man before him. Hot tears rode down his face and splashed against Hector's chest "Just... just don't move." Carter whispered - this position was, in his opinion, so much better; it took pressure off of him that he didn't realize was even there, and he had more control. It wasn't very common for an Omega to need to feel that he was in control, but Carter was different... Carter had a lot of anxieties and being out of control was definitely one of them.

Carter placed his hands on Hector's broad shoulders and started slowly lifting himself up and down along the length of Hector's hard cock. He hoped that Hector wouldn't hurt him, or punish him, for taking the reigns like he did, but he needed this - he needed to be able to control what was going on because he had no control elsewhere.

Carter was starting to move faster now, taking only about half the length of Hector's cock, but he was starting to figure it out and his body was naturally loosening up and slicking even more than before. Moans of actual pleasure were starting to bubble forth, Carter's head was tossed back against his shoulders and his fingers were flexing against Hector's shoulders "Just let me..." he mumbled as he continued bouncing, easing more and more of Hector in his once-virgin body.

(HAHA well if you could function that way... i guess it's workable. i personally need a continuous hours of sleep to really function LOL)

Hector had no problem letting Carter take his time. He was used to the one controlling the pace, but if Carter needed this, he would happily let him take the lead. Afterall he was the one who knew his own limits. Hector clutched on Carter's waist tight while he maneuvered himself up and down his cock, his veins popped out at the excrutiatingly slow pace that gave him pleasure, but perhaps not the kind of overwhelming contentment that he was used to getting.

Nonetheless, Hector would want his partner to enjoy this as well. He could do with some compromise. He precariously held the omega's waist to steady him while he moved himself shakily on his lap, groaning and tried his hardest to not thrust up to sabotage what Carter was trying to do. "Carter...." he moaned and sighed, dropping his head forward and just palmed Carter's lithe and tremblign thighs.

Hector groaned and bit on his lowerlip. this was really close, he almost thrusted up as all but an inch of his cock was swallowed up by Carter. Just that little bit more... and he'd be hilt deep in him. His entire body was screaming for more, but Hector contained it, however his whole body was tensing up in his shruggle. "Babe.... please, go faster please..." he hissed, panting hard.
Carter pushed at Hector's shoulders, waiting until the older man laid back on the bed. Once they were in position again, Carter planted his hands firmly on Hector's chest and started bouncing with more vigor and enthusiasm. Moans were tearing out of his throat like a symphony of beautiful noises.

Carter was taking Hector balls-deep now, his prostate continually being pushed up against as he found the right angle - his pitch was heightening as small yelps of pleasure started rocketing from his body. Nails digging into Hector's chest as he rode him mercilessly.

Carter's cock had once again made a reappearance, thickening and hardening, slapping wetly against his stomach as he bounced and ground himself down on the thick shaft of his mate "Oh Hector!" Carter cried, his head tossed back - finally, the pleasurable part of sex with anyone had taken Carter by storm, capturing him and shattering him into a million pieces by it all.

Hector laid back with some reluctance, but he gave in. This position allowed him to have a better look of Carter's overall, but deprived him of the priviledge of holding the small omega in his arms. He therefore looked at Carter's bounce with greed, catching on every small bit of detail of Carter's contorted face with pleasure/pain, his heaving chest and the tightening of his thighs when he rode on him. He noted even the little toes that curled in whenever his cock hit the right spot, and went with the flow of Carter's.

He moaned loud. Hearing the uncontrolled moans from Carter, his inner alpha was satisfeid somewhat. Even though he wasn't the one initiating everything, his omega was clearly being shattered by pleasure now, and his cock throbbed in sync with each broken yelps of Carter's.

Carter was moving fluidly now. He slicked up nicely upon the regaining of his senses and Hector took it gracefully. His hands slowly crept down to hold Carter's hips, which compared with his overall was almost inporportionately wide, giving him a nice hourglass shape - characterstic of all omegas. Testing the omega's limit, Hector gave a playful little thrust up in time with Carter dropping down on his cock just to see if the omega could accept that.

(Do you want Hector to knot? i figured that could not be the case since Hector wasn't in his rut, and neither was Carter in his heat. Perhaps they could have that final marking on their wedding night. Perhaps naturally upon their vows to each other, they would be sent into rut/heat simultaneously? what do you think?)
(Yeah I think we'll wait for the rut/heat... That way they would have 'more times' together and give Carter the chance to get used to Hector's size etc.)

Carter felt Hector's small thrust and moaned, finally feeling as if he was getting used to this whole idea of sex. He laid his body down against Hector's chest, continuing to bounce and rock his hips - although in this position it was difficult to get the pace and depth that Hector wanted and seemed to need from him.

Carter squirmed on Hector's chest and sighed "Take me Hector. I am yours now." he said quietly, thinking he could definitely handle Hector's size now that he had found what he had been looking for - He just needed to be able to take this at his own pace, and now that he was accustom to Hector's huge cock, it would be nothing to have his fiancee slamming into him "Just... be a little gentle, please." Carter said quietly, lifting his head to look at Hector.

(i guess at least for the first few times Carter would have mixed thoughts about sex. On the one hand it's painful as hell to start with, but ont he other the pleasure that came after's also the best thing on earth. It'd be up for Hector to patiently guide Carter into accepting his thickness?)

Hector smiled whole-heartedly at the small body relaxing against him. He embraced him loosely, liking the sweet scent of Carter's again filling his nostrils with their close proximity. he wrapped his arm around Carter's shoulder, the other against his waist, and at the omega's permission, he gently take him deep and slow.

it was almost sensual to start with. Lust was obvious in Hector's eyes and his green orbs went a shade darker at the intense physcial attraction he was feeling. then following the opening up of Carter, he was able to thrust in deeper, grinding into Carter in places that would have the omega whimper with pleasure, and gradually build up the pace to take Carter thoroughly. The soft plea from the sweet omega reminded Hector again this is the first time Carter had ever accepted anyone - or anything - in his virgin canal, and he had to be very patient and gentle with him. "Surrender yourself to me, Carter... I promise i will take very good care of you." he whispered to the pliant omega and thrusted up, landing deep into Carter grinding against his sweet spot. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,791 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,598 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,315 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,082 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,103 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,640 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,655 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,654 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,162 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,751 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8